Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

I didn’t want to start a new thread, so I’ll drop this here….what is up with 88? He isn’t dinged up as far as I know, virtually zero targets…are they using this time to get him acclimated to a new “block first” mentality? I’m not concerned…yet.

Too bad Iggy isn’t ready for prime time. The Fins could free themselves of Jones’ huge contract and get a 2nd round pick for 2023. Jones has been good, not great. Certainly not worth what was paid.
Noah Igbinoghene is having a decent training camp.

I didn’t want to start a new thread, so I’ll drop this here….what is up with 88? He isn’t dinged up as far as I know, virtually zero targets…are they using this time to get him acclimated to a new “block first” mentality? I’m not concerned…yet.
I bet he is very involved in practice not open to public 😉

Definitely hasn't been getting much. Last practice he had 3 I think. Today he was thrown to once but Tua missed him along the sideline.

Thanks for talking me off the ledge, I owe ya one...

oh my god omg GIF by George Ezra
Hey Fellas,
With regard to blocking difficulties, keep in mind that all sessions are usually play-scripted. Which may mean that McD wants to see what scenarios may have better chance for success against the different looks the Offense may see. THAT, AND... A freaking great D-Line, new scheme, new coach, new plays, etc... We have only been in camp now for 8 days. Lots still to learn and rep on the practice field.

Hey Fellas,
With regard to blocking difficulties, keep in mind that all sessions are usually play-scripted. Which may mean that McD wants to see what scenarios may have better chance for success against the different looks the Offense may see. THAT, AND... A freaking great D-Line, new scheme, new coach, new plays, etc... We have only been in camp now for 8 days. Lots still to learn and rep on the practice field.
I wasn't really on the ledge, I'm not worried like some... :wnkr:

there was one day last week where he did not run a single pattern. so my answer would be they want him to get as much blocking on the line in as possible. so far.

Tua has been looking very good so far with us scoring almost at will against one of the best defenses in the league.
One of the best defense in the league? Based on what? This is the problem with the false expectations for this defense. That same defense didn't shut down a Top 15 QB except a banged up Lamar Jackson.

I will wait a few games before calling thia defense top 5.

Back
Top Bottom