Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

I see that those who constantly whine are wetting their panties in sheer terror... again.

Two things to consider...

1) The defense is ALWAYS ahead early in camp, ALWAYS.

2) Today the defense blitzed an awful lot (the commentators pointed this out, over and over) while the offense juggled QBs, ran a totally vanilla offense, and ran the ball a great deal without their fullback or any odd formations to keep the defense honest.

Settle down gurls...
i agree here with this take from my observations.

bottom line Jackson was not a sieve today, terron had his first practice..

connor has to get his snaps down..

noone i repeat noone has a clue whats really happening on the inside fromwhere the media sits..

just let this pla out, there are positive things happening, there hasbeen much better, cleaner pockets than last year, much more, and i was there last year.

all these great passes Tua has throw requires some protection.

It’s possible we have one of the filthiest defenses in football with guys like philips and Holland elevating their games…

And it’s also possible tbat our oline just plain sucks again.

3 days in pads 3 not good oline reports.
i think Van Ginkel has a good chance to take another serious leap..hes doing some unique things as a rusher and he never bites on play action..

brandon jones is getting better..

melvin ingram has such a strong punch..didnt have that vet last year with that kind of ability..you were right when you said the ither day the guy is a power player..he rocks everyone back with his punch, sneaky quick and elusive.

all our guys are in their prime..noone is old..

x is in rare form man.

holland legit is reminding me of Palumalu this camp, hes running around the los like mad man.

this scheme will protect the oline to a degree.

so much misdirection and boot stuff.

Last edited:
One of the best defense in the league? Based on what? This is t he problem with the false expectations for this defense. That same defense didn't shut down a Top 15 QB except a banged up Lamar Jackson.

I will wait a few games before calling thia defense top 5.
That could be the problem. Or the problem may be that some individuals do not take last year's first half season in the proper context. Our previous HC, who's name shall not be typed on my keyboard, ran vanilla, unimaginative gameplans until after the trade deadline and the players basically said "this is horse $hit. No more", and Boyer took over.

We have the scheme, though risky at times, and we have the horses. With the Offense carrying their share of the load, our defense will be among the best in the league.

i think Van Ginkel has a good chance to take another serious leap..hes doing some unique things as a rusher and he never bites on play action..

brandon jones is getting better..

melvin ingram has such a strong punch..didnt have that vet last year with that kind of ability..you were right when you said the ither day the guy is a power player..he rocks everyone back with his punch, sneaky quick and elusive.

all our guys are in their prime..noone is old..

x is in rare form man.

holland legit is remunding me of Palumalu this camp, hes running around the los like mad man.

this scheme will protect the oline to a degree.

so much misdirection and boot stuff.
What the hell is "remunding"?..........LOL

That could be the problem. Or the problem may be that some individuals do not take last year's first half season in the proper context. Our previous HC, who's name shall not be typed on my keyboard, ran vanilla, unimaginative gameplans until after the trade deadline and the players basically said "this is horse $hit. No more", and Boyer took over.

We have the scheme, though risky at times, and we have the horses. With the Offense carrying their share of the load, our defense will be among the best in the league.

Im not as sold on the defense, I think they will be a strong enough unit but I still need to see them somewhat consistently play better against better offenses.

Sometimes they are just going to get theirs, but our best defensive streaks had too much correlation to the level of competition for me to say it's an elite unit as of now.

I cant imagine wearing that mask in Miami

my god the heat
@circumstances has one that is similar. He wears it sometimes when filming. He also has one for "guests". That one has an incorporated ball gag.

Last edited:
Im not as sold on the defense, I think they will be a strong enough unit but I still need to see them somewhat consistently play better against better offenses.

Sometimes they are just going to get theirs, but our best defensive streaks had too much correlation to the level of competition for me to say it's an elite unit as of now.

Last year it was zone blitz more than actual win vs the oline of other teams.

I’m hoping that philips this year changes that. Sounds like van gink might give us more but I have a hard time buying into his tools are more suited for more than than package player.

You gonna feel Melvin Ingram in pads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom