Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

Armstead is a beast and Ajax had a monster hit on Phillips. High snaps continue.
The real star of the that play was Ingold. He had a great chip on Phillips turning him 90 degrees leading to Ajax pancake, and then Ingold got a pancake on Baker. A pancake and an assist on one play is pretty impressive.

My main concern with Ajax is pass pro given it's Tua's blindside. Hoping he is a better fit at RT with improved coaching because he was getting rag dolled on bull rushes and lacked awareness on cross rushes.

Stick legs? I mean, I liked him until I really got a handle on how he's just a painted skeleton. Guy's as brittle as a rice cake.
Not sure if brittle is the correct term to describe him. He never missed a game in college, other than the 2nd half of the CFP game when he dislocated his finger, and then he played all of last season. He’s missed a total of 2 quarters in 4 seasons.

I see that those who constantly whine are wetting their panties in sheer terror... again.

Two things to consider...

1) The defense is ALWAYS ahead early in camp, ALWAYS.

2) Today the defense blitzed an awful lot (the commentators pointed this out, over and over) while the offense juggled QBs, ran a totally vanilla offense, and ran the ball a great deal without their fullback or any odd formations to keep the defense honest.

Settle down gurls...

Back
Top Bottom