From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From SI.com: "I honestly do not know"-RW

Justasportsfan said:
It's all becoming clear now. That's why Saban signed Boston. To help RW :lifter: .

Not only will Rw be smoking, he'll be roiding as well. I wonder what a potthead having roid rage is like.

"I was gonna get pi$$ed, until I got high"
Don't you ever get tired of being right? :tongue:

Calgaryfin said:
Sounds like Ricky is playing wait and see with the best deal he can get from the Dolphins and the league. He has a lot of money riding on this 2 year comeback.

Or he's playing by the rules....and not saying anything definate until July 28th

vt_dolfan said:
Or he's playing by the rules....and not saying anything definate until July 28th

That's what I think it is. I think it's a lot closer to a done deal than either side is letting on. They're just saying the right things to the media now, waiting for July 28th to roll around, and it will be announced.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
That's what I think it is. I think it's a lot closer to a done deal than either side is letting on. They're just saying the right things to the media now, waiting for July 28th to roll around, and it will be announced.

If this is the case, I hope he shuts up from now on, starts getting in shape, gets himself well aquainted with a shrink's couch, and most importantly, spends all of his free time with his nose firmly planted up Zach and Jason's a$$es.

Imo, I don't think Ricky will come back. The same thing will happen when he was supposed to be reinstated last season. At the last minute he will decide to stay retired. He's done!

phinsforever said:
If this is the case, I hope he shuts up from now on, starts getting in shape, gets himself well aquainted with a shrink's couch, and most importantly, spends all of his free time with his nose firmly planted up Zach and Jason's a$$es.

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.

I 100% agree. Everyone is so excited by all this Ricky talk. He needs to get back into shape. NOW, if he wants to really play.

EDIT: Except sub in Scott Linehan's playbook for the shrink's couch.

Trackstar#6 said:
Imo, I don't think Ricky will come back. The same thing will happen when he was supposed to be reinstated last season. At the last minute he will decide to stay retired. He's done!

NO WAAYYYYYY.....If you have ever had child supports payments and letters from the Court telling you to pay up, you get your butt in gear and earn a living....Ricky needs to start earning checks....he will be back. :D

Roman529 said:
NO WAAYYYYYY.....If you have ever had child supports payments and letters from the Court telling you to pay up, you get your butt in gear and earn a living....Ricky needs to start earning checks....he will be back. :D

Responsible people do that. I'm not sure this term applies to RW.

Justasportsfan said:
It's all becoming clear now. That's why Saban signed Boston. To help RW .

Not only will Rw be smoking, he'll be roiding as well. I wonder what a potthead having roid rage is like.

"I was gonna get pi$$ed, until I got high"

That was actually pretty funny. :lol:

The bills SUCK, but that was a funny post.

Roman529 said:
That is why he is going back to school. I just don't see it happening. He is already settled in in his new life which he is enjoying much more.

Back
Top Bottom