From The Pittsburgh Post Gazette | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From The Pittsburgh Post Gazette

The last time Chicago came to Florida Tyler Thigpen was the Dolphins QB and Jay Cuttler was Chicago's. :nah: .... Bears won 16-0 ...2010

Bad news for the Bears. Tyler Thigpen isn't suiting up.

An NFL team we only played 12 times and some of the strangest games occur when they face each other.

I remember in 2006 Miami went up to Chicago and the Bears were 7-0 and Miami was 1-6 and we killed them. I won $2100 on the moneyline.

We all remember 1985..........

25.7 - 19.4
WIN %
3.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/boxscore?id=8433&type=8

Bears (-3) at Dolphins
Steven: Dolphins

Vegas is overvaluing the Bears offense here. Sure, that defense is for real, but unless it turns over the Dolphins a few times, I don’t know if Chicago will score enough points to cover in Miami. I’m not giving up on the Dolphins after two road losses to playoff contenders.

Charles: Bears

The Fins offense is just 30th in the league. The Bears’ defense ranks second with 294.5 yards allowed per game. I’m absolutely not saying Mitchell Trubisky will throw another six touchdowns, but the Bears should walk away with a win and cover.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/nfl-picks-against-the-spread-week-6

Usually when Miami faces a team with a horrid run defense they can’t run on them. Same for passing.

Now that Chicago has a good defense the expectation is they’ll kill Miami’s **** offense. Would it shock me if the Dolphins score 35? Yes and no. I’m not expecting a win either way.

both PFT guys picked us. our OL and play calling better step their game up

Dan Kohn of the Appleton Post-crescent (Is this in Wisconsin? I just tried to find a random prediction) unexpectedly picked the Fins to win after hyping up the bears.

Chicago at Miami: The Bears have been a pleasant surprise and have featured a much-improved offense. After a fast start, the Dolphins have dropped two in a row. Miami leads the all-time series 8-4 but just 4-3 at home. Dolphins 21, Bears 16.

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/...redictions-dan-kohns-week-6-picks/1585497002/

With tunsil playing id pick us too.

In fact I’d pick us the next two weeks.

Not to mention our defense looks to be improving with Jerome bakers level of play and maybe Miami has finally figured out how to play to Raekwon’s strengths and hide his weaknesses.

With tunsil playing id pick us too.

In fact I’d pick us the next two weeks.

Not to mention our defense looks to be improving with Jerome bakers level of play and maybe Miami has finally figured out how to play to Raekwon’s strengths and hide his weaknesses.

Pass defense looks so much more competent with Minkah and Baker, if Gesicki could get on board that would mean we nailed our first 3 picks, that's mostly unheard of. If we hit on a DE, CB or a pass rushing DT we will be a force on defense even without a true MLB. ( passing defense is what matters)

Pass defense looks so much more competent with Minkah and Baker, if Gesicki could get on board that would mean we nailed our first 3 picks, that's mostly unheard of. If we hit on a DE, CB or a pass rushing DT we will be a force on defense even without a true MLB. ( passing defense is what matters)

That’s why it’s probably gonna be d line top pick in 19.

I think they’d lean de and promote Taylor with godchaux as starting dts. Maybe resign Spence as depth on a one year.

Also with tjs cap hit in 19 seems unlikely we part ways there and they need a way to get him snaps. Best way keep minkah at nickel and mccain at boundary.

Not to mention we could potentially part ways with 3 des this offseason.

I think they’d lean de and promote Taylor with godchaux as starting dts. Maybe resign Spence as depth on a one year.

Also with tjs cap hit in 19 seems unlikely we part ways there and they need a way to get him snaps. Best way keep minkah at nickel and mccain at boundary.

Yep If I'm a betting man I'd say DE being our 1st pick is the smart play.

There's some athletes at DE in the 19 draft, looks like we picked a good year to need a DE.

Bears (-3) at Dolphins
Steven: Dolphins

Vegas is overvaluing the Bears offense here. Sure, that defense is for real, but unless it turns over the Dolphins a few times, I don’t know if Chicago will score enough points to cover in Miami. I’m not giving up on the Dolphins after two road losses to playoff contenders.

Charles: Bears

The Fins offense is just 30th in the league. The Bears’ defense ranks second with 294.5 yards allowed per game. I’m absolutely not saying Mitchell Trubisky will throw another six touchdowns, but the Bears should walk away with a win and cover.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/nfl-picks-against-the-spread-week-6

I agree, they're completely overrating the bears offense, if we score 24 we will be in this.

The one chance I think we have is forcing errors on tribiscuit, I’ve watched him in games, other than Bucs, and dude has looked like a deer in headlights. Keep him contained in pocket and make him try and read the field (pretty sure he can’t). Our secondary can potentially have a big day, assuming they don’t gash us with the run...I know , BIG ifs galore

Back
Top Bottom