Full Tyreek Interview From This Morning. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full Tyreek Interview From This Morning.

Tua doesn’t even have the highest completion percentage on his own team.

I am sure if Teddy had to throw to either injured Starters, or 2nd/3rd string Receivers, while running for his life, with no real running game to make Miami's offense so predictable, you would find what Tua did as far as accuracy was actually pretty impressive.

We will see soon enough, Tua has the weapons, and coaching to succeed, if he is still not impressing, then it will be Tua competing next year for his Job.

Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am sure if Teddy had to throw to either injured Starters, or 2nd/3rd string Receivers, while running for his life, with no real running game to make Miami's offense so predictable, you would find what Tua did as far as accuracy was actually pretty impressive.

We will see soon enough, Tua has the weapons, and coaching to succeed, if he is still not impressing, then it will be Tua competing next year for his Job.
Jaylen Waddle was healthy all year and he’s a really good receiver. Mike Gesicki is also a really good tight end so I don’t get this idea that Tua had no weapons around him last year.

Last edited:
Jaylen Waddle was healthy all year and he’s a really good receiver. Mike Gesicki is also a really good tight end so I don’t get this idea that Tua had no weapons around him last year.
A rookie WR and a TE that was underutilized by a completely incompetent Offensive staff. Lets also throw in a nonexistent running game and a historically bad O-Line.... Oh and a head coach actively trying to replace our QB all year and made it known he didn't like him or want him. How did we not have a top 5 offense with all these playmakers!?!?! Tua should have had top 3 numbers with all this support.

Waddle was healthy, but he was also a Rookie, still learning, yet still with Tua, Waddle saw himself break a Rookie reception record from a QB that had little time to do much.

Watch some of the places Tua puts the ball. When Tua was hurt Brissett completed more passes to the grass, then the actual receivers. Thinking Teddy is as accurate as Tua is very wrong, to think Teddy is more accurate is plain crazy.

Last edited:
A rookie WR and a TE that was underutilized by a completely incompetent Offensive staff. Lets also throw in a nonexistent running game and a historically bad O-Line.... Oh and a head coach actively trying to replace our QB all year and made it known he didn't like him or want him. How did we not have a top 5 offense with all these playmakers!?!?! Tua should have had top 3 numbers with all this support.
Doesn’t matter that Waddle was a rookie. He was still great and every team in the league will line up to have him on their roster. The fact that he was a rookie is meaningless. Also, Gesicki wasn’t underutilized by Flores, Tua just struggles to see the middle of the field due to his small stature.

Back
Top Bottom