Full Tyreek Interview From This Morning. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full Tyreek Interview From This Morning.

That last statement he made in the Video should concern all Dolphins fans. He clearly stated it broke his heart to sign with Miami. I sure as hell hope it’s not just about money why he is here. These things rarely work out in Free Agency, I am hoping for a highly motivated Tyreek Hill, but we better have success early or we could just see another in a long line of Free Agents taking the Money and run situations.
Every player on the field is there for money.

Nothing really groundbreaking in interview. He likes money. He's here because of money. Duh.

You guys aren’t worried that Tyreek is flapping his gums a bit too much? This isn’t bringing up memories of Mike Wallace?

Last edited:
You guys aren’t worried that Tyreek is flapping his gums a bit too much? This isn’t bringing up memories of Mike Walace?
Nope. But I honestly only remember Wallace complaining about targets.

Fuzzy memory, but didn't he storm off the field, in his very first game after a WIN?! lol

The part that I don't like was when he said if KC would have matched the offer he would of never came to Miami.

There's a more professional way to answer that question. We all know he came here for the money, but don't emphasize it.

Doesn’t matter that Waddle was a rookie. He was still great and every team in the league will line up to have him on their roster. The fact that he was a rookie is meaningless. Also, Gesicki wasn’t underutilized by Flores, Tua just struggles to see the middle of the field due to his small stature.
It has been stated multiple times that Flo's offense was designed to go to one receiver, that is a pathetic approach. Tua's height is not an issue, getting pressure up the middle and from both sides definitely is. This is an opinion vs fact statement. When you have a rookie come in and set an NFL rookie receiver record for receptions, it says many things. Yes, first he is good...2nd, the QB and receiver having past history is important, 3rd your running game and the rest of your receiving core is probably a sad joke......and it was. That along with by far the worst OL in the league and a HC and coaching staff that wouldn't know what an offense was if it hit them in the head.

To suggest Tua should have been better because he had Waddle and Gesicki is like saying my Corvette should be running better because 2 of my cylinders are really good while the other 6 have major issues and the person putting gas in it is putting diesel fuel in it.

That last statement he made in the Video should concern all Dolphins fans. He clearly stated it broke his heart to sign with Miami. I sure as hell hope it’s not just about money why he is here. These things rarely work out in Free Agency, I am hoping for a highly motivated Tyreek Hill, but we better have success early or we could just see another in a long line of Free Agents taking the Money and run situations.
It's a figure of speech. I'm not going to read much into that in a literal sense. Nothing leads me to believe he has lost the competitiveness or attitude that makes him a great player.

The part that I don't like was when he said if KC would have matched the offer he would of never came to Miami.

There's a more professional way to answer that question. We all know he came here for the money, but don't emphasize it.
Any "professional" answer would have been a tap dance. I prefer simple honesty myself in this case.

Anyway, if KC would have matched, why wouldn't he (or anyone for that matter) have signed with his current team? NBD......

Any "professional" answer would have been a tap dance. I prefer simple honesty myself in this case.

Anyway, if KC would have matched, why wouldn't he (or anyone for that matter) have signed with his current team? NBD......
It would have been a tap dance, but also showed more class. A response like "i see the Dolphins and this organization doing great things... ect..."

Would've been seen as a straight up liar if he said otherwise really... I guess the wording could have been different...? Like "It broke my heart to leave these guys" but in the end, thats what he meant one way or the other...

He only came to Miami for the bag and I am not faulting him but lots of red flags about Hill are starting to appear. He asked to be traded because he felt KC wasn't utilizing him correctly, but if you look at his 2021 stats he had career highs in catches and yards. Another thing that caught my ear is when he described KC vs Miami practices and he said something about if he wanted to leave practice that he can say coach I'm leaving and it wasn't a big deal here but back in KC it wouldn't rock with Andy Ried. Whenever Andy Reid does something we should take note KC chose to let him go and there has to be a reason for it. He is putting pressure on Tua and he making his assessment based on a few practices.

Back
Top Bottom