Future Pro Bowlers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future Pro Bowlers

Travis thinks the whole team has a lot to prove. He's 100% correct. As I've said before, until they go out and do it on game days it's all conjecture and potential.

PhinsAAA, I'm with you on Charles Harris. His whole off season has been about hanging around Robert Quinn and getting his body stronger and faster. Harris was a #1 pick because of his many pro ready moves that lead to sacks. Last season he had more close calls than sacks. This year he'll be that half step quicker to the QB. With Quinn, Harris and Wake we have some serious pass rushers.

We are building something for the future and I like the way their going about it.

There = A place
Their = Possession
They're = They are

it's really not that hard, you should try to remember my simple explanation if you care about grammar as it seems.

the one you meant is "they're"

They're taking their ball and going over there.

see what I did there? ;o

I know the pro bowl game is meaningless, and the nomination even more so, but I love the skills competition and dodgeball.

I have really enjoyed it the past two years. it’s really good for the fans too. So I still want dolphins players reppin in the pro bowl

Not sure about Drake ... for 2 reasons, 1 - health ... we’ll see how well he fares as a #1 for a full season; and 2 - not sure how ‘much’ of the load he will carry .... Gore will get ~10 touches a game or so, and another 5 or so to Ballage ....

Equally, think we will be a PASS oriented team ... so we’ll see how it goes ... my belief is that Gore will be a primary RB, and Drake will be the ‘dual’ threat ... spelled by Ballage on some 3D downs ....

I don't get all the 3-13 predictions.

I see a team that looks average in most areas, but also has a lot of young players who could emerge all across the roster. On the offensive line there is Tunsil and Davis. At running back Drake has already shown some electric ability. At wide receiver Wilson, Grant and Parker offer upside. Gesicki at tight end.
On the defense there is Harris, Godchaux and Phillips on the defensive line. McMillan and Baker at linebacker. Fitzpatrick, Howard and Tankersley in the secondary.

It's likely not all of those guys will come through, but even if a handful do a playoff run seems more likely than picking top 5.

This team looks good on paper, some veterans and a bunch of young players that seem ready to go out and make their mark. If things go right for a change, we are going to make some noise.

Yes, I meant they're and wrote their. There's always one. By the way, McMichael, sentences start with a capital letter. it's really not that hard!!!!!!!!!!!! See what I did there? Tough crowd!

Highly doubt you meant to use the right one as I've seen the exact same mistake in more posts.....but if you feel the need to fib a little to better your image thats fine i guess lol...was really just trying to help

Yes, I meant they're and wrote their. There's always one. By the way, McMichael, sentences start with a capital letter. it's really not that hard!!!!!!!!!!!! See what I did there? Tough crowd!
Hahaha! ...Boom!

I really don't care about the pro bowl anymore. It's a joke. Most guys don't go anyway and you end up with the 3rd or 4th option. Talk to me about an All Pro and that means something. We have some young guys with lots of talent but they need to develop that talent.

Bingo. The modern day Pro Bowl is a farce and a shadow of its former self. If you have ever seen a union call sheet, the best are gone and you pick through the others.

I can accept 1st/2nd team. 4th alternate?

In today's age, All Pro honors are about the only thing I personally look at. And in recent memory the only one to go ALL Pro as a Phin is Wake. Suh made 2nd team honors once.

That is the true barometer of elite play. In my humble opinion.

In today's age, All Pro honors are about the only thing I personally look at. And in recent memory the only one to go ALL Pro as a Phin is Wake. Suh made 2nd team honors once.

That is the true barometer of elite play. In my humble opinion.

True, but the discussion is Pro Bowlers, not elite. Pro Bowl is watered down. I made the distinction 1s and 2s are consistently good. Alternates can be quite pedestrian

Back
Top Bottom