Future Pro Bowlers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future Pro Bowlers

I have a lot of love for Xavien Howard but he has to do it for an entire season. Gruden couldn't stop talking about him during one of our games last year. He has a great shot at the Pro Bowl. The whole point of the initial thread is that this team is loaded with young ascending talent. On top of that we just had one of the best drafts I've seen since Bobby Bethard was making the picks. I predict we look back in a few years at the stars Gisecki, Fitz and maybe even Baker and Ballage have become. This entire franchise is ascending and it's one of the best kept secrets in the NFL.

I would say guys with future All Pro potential that we have are Drake, Tunsil, McMillan, Fitz, Parker (if he can truly put it all together which I doubt), Jones, Harris (much higher on him I think than most here), Quinn, and Tannehill.

Then we have guys like Geseki, Grant, James who I could see sneaking into a pro bowl or two
I have high hopes for Mcmillian also, but I don't know how anyone could say he has all pro potential without ever seeing him play at this level. Same goes for Fitzpatrick, but he was a top 5 talent coming out of college so that's a little more understandable.

The Pro Bowl has become a joke. I'm trying to illustrate that we didn't trade away ALL of our talent. Suh, Landry and Pouncey are basically the only Dolphins that people outside S. Fl have heard of. Anybody that doesn't think the Dolphin's are better off without Pouncey hasn't been watching. The NFL is about stars and star power. My main point is that we have plenty of future stars on our roster right now.

agreed, it was time to move on from pouncey a year or 2 ago in my opinion. Aside from always being hurt he would give away the snap count.

Back
Top Bottom