Gadsden to return to Fins for league minimum | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden to return to Fins for league minimum

No 6th WR

The 6th WR would never be active for the game. It's makes more since for him to be on the practice squad.

Norv prefers to stick with the 2 WR sets and has an increased reliance on the TE position as a receiver.

For us to keep a 6th WR... it would cost us a TE, DB, or S position on the roster and that would not be wise for a team that is built with an emphasis on Defense and the Running game.

Originally posted by SMadison29
I fear what american public schools are teaching if you believe this is a confirmation piece instead of a speculative piece.

The way it is written it is matter of fact, not speculation. A college degree would have provided you the knowledge to know the difference. I fear what they taught you in school because you don't know the simple definition of will.

<The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action>

You think this paper would break it before ESPN/KFFL etc?

KFFL gets it's news from newspapers & other sports sources.

It was not written as fact - but opinion. Sometimes we just have to lay down the pride and recognize we all blow it on occasion ;)

And, this settles it:

"Whether it's going to happen or not, I don't know," Wannstedt said. "But we're obviously not sitting back waiting on anything. We're moving forward, which we have to do."

(Wanny on the "possible" signing of OG).

It was not written as fact - but opinion. Sometimes we just have to lay down the pride and recognize we all blow it on occasion

Ok I blew it, I misread the article. It was posted on another message board as a matter of fact, not opinion, so I stubbornly jumped in the boat with the rest of em. I hope you guys got a good laugh.

No hard feelings.

Back
Top Bottom