Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5

ESPN is only for X-Box and Playstation right?

Now I have to get that X-Box.

:fire: Damn 'Cube.

Phinz4Life said:

Get yourself a PS2 if anything. And why would u buy xbox just for ESPN, I'd stick with madden.

what about ninja gaiden and jade and a few other games. It is worth getting an xbox if you want an xbox. Of course it is also worth getting a PS2. Get all of the systems!!!

saves said:
Get yourself a PS2 if anything. And why would u buy xbox just for ESPN, I'd stick with madden.
Evrything 100% right!

I recently got an X-Box to borrow and got hooked on Halo. :D X-Box is an awesome system, and everyone who disses it just don't know how good it is.

For one, that controller S is a sexy thing, fits to the hand like a dream. Plus, X-Box live is nice. I don't like Playstation and never have. X-Box is my future.

ESPN is only part of the reason, X-Box has plenty of other titles. Namely...Halo 2.

The only way you'd have to worry about bad karma is if Boston were on the cover of Madden. :lol:

I hear Ray Lewis is going to be on this years cover of Madden. We'll see if the jinx holds true for this year.

I hate ESPN, it doesn't even compare too Madden, it would be like comparing an ATARI console to a PS2 console!! No match!!

Chambers84,

Even the most die-hard of Madden fans (i.e. PrimeTime) admit that ESPN is a good game. They may not admit its better :D , but they don't write it off as a contender.

Phinz4Life said:

For whatever reason, NFL 2K3 came out for Gamecube. However, ESPN NFL Football (2K4) hasn't. Must not have sold very well for that console. :dunno:

ESPN always seems good and perhaps even better than the latest madden game for a couple of weeks until you discover that the game has very little replay value. (Replay meaning you can play it again and again without getting bored for all those out there who are a little slow...NO NOT INSTANT REPLAY FOOLS!!! jks) madden always seems so polished compared to ESPN and while ESPN usually incorporate some nice features never to be seen in a madden game they become old and boring quickly and more importantly than all that i have said madden has better on the field gameplay. i have read positive and informative reviews on both madden 05 and ESPN 2K5 and it seems to me that i will once again take madden over ESPN without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom