Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5

You can buy it off a website right now for $20 bucks.

So, you are crazy.

Dolfan954 said:
It's a smart move though. By undercutting EA, more buyers will notice them...plus they're coming out before Madden which is another plus.

they need it, Madden has some VERY loyal followers.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
they need it, Madden has some VERY loyal followers.
So true.

I always felt Madden was the better game. The 2K series caught up with Madden with last years game. The only thing that bugged me was poor clock management.

I'm getting both this year with ESPN going for $20. Who is on the cover?

You guys should check out NFL Street if you haven't. Totally unrealistic and kind of shallow, but hella fun. And Ricky's on the cover. ;)

FlyingElvis said:
So true.

I always felt Madden was the better game. The 2K series caught up with Madden with last years game. The only thing that bugged me was poor clock management.

I'm getting both this year with ESPN going for $20. Who is on the cover?

You guys should check out NFL Street if you haven't. Totally unrealistic and kind of shallow, but hella fun. And Ricky's on the cover. ;)

IMHO, NFL2k2 was a better game then Madden 2002. However I switched back when Madden 2003 proved to be a much better game then NFL2k3. This year I plan on trying both since they both look really good.

TO is on the cover of ESPN.

NFL Street is a lot of fun. However I wish they made passing a little easier. It makes picking up a quarterback and a wide reciever in a pick up game worthless.

calmlikeabomb said:
Maybe it's good now, now that they are on their 7th version! :tongue:

Is it true that newer games won't play on the earliest versions of X Box? Man, I would be :fire: if I had paid $300 for the original one and then learned that it wouldn't play the newest games.

I've never ever heard that about the Xbox, and I got one of the first ones. It runs fine right down to today.

I have heard how the PS2 had all kinds of problems with the backwards compatibility and wouldn't run some games. Both consoles have some issues playing certain DVDs, but I've never had one NOT work on my Xbox.

What I do know is that you've never sat down and played Halo multi-player on a LAN, or spent any real time with Xbox Live. :D

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
I've never ever heard that about the Xbox, and I got one of the first ones. It runs fine right down to today.

I have heard how the PS2 had all kinds of problems with the backwards compatibility and wouldn't run some games. Both consoles have some issues playing certain DVDs, but I've never had one NOT work on my Xbox.

What I do know is that you've never sat down and played Halo multi-player on a LAN, or spent any real time with Xbox Live. :D

you are both right. However I think XBox has over 10 versions. At least in the xbox testing place I worked out there were a lot of versions of xboxes. Saying that, there are A LOT of PS2 versions as well. In fact I bought a ps2 about 6 months after release and that was their third US version of the system. My PS2 doesn't play all cdroms plus it sucks when playing DVDs.

Saying that, both are great systems. If you could afford both, I would suggust buying both. If you could afford one, I would suggust the Xbox now. It is a better system right now. Unless you REALLY like RPGs, then I would go with PS2. Especially if you like SquareEnix.

Deus Ex Dolphin said:

You're right. I haven't.

So tell me, what makes XBox Live so much better than PS2 online that it is worth paying $50 a year for when PS2 online is free?

yeah how do you have 2k5 already??? Its not even out yet is it???

TO is on the cover of ESPN.
Wow, I wonder if TO's ego will get any bigger, if thats possible.

However I wish they made passing a little easier. It makes picking up a quarterback and a wide reciever in a pick up game worthless.
Well in the NFL challenge mode, I picked up Vick so I could run the option and gave him +3 passing impact gear. *Poof*, now I have a passing game. :)

bobdroopy said:
clear.gif

Ricky also leads the league in rushing... :D
So thats what Wanny meant....instead of predicting that Ricky would lead the league in the 2nd half of last season, he really meant Ricky would lead the first half season of ESPN's game......He was right all along, just got his reality/virtual reality confused a bit. :D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Unless you REALLY like RPGs, then I would go with PS2. Especially if you like SquareEnix.
I can't stand RPGs. :shakeno: X-Box it is.

Phinz4Life said:
I can't stand RPGs. :shakeno: X-Box it is.

If you get an X-Box, then You HAVE to get Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic. I have yet to meet someone who didn't like this game. The only way I see you can is if you do not like star wars.

Back
Top Bottom