Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gah! Bad Kharma from ESPN NFL 2k5

Speak for yourself. I play ESPN non-stop, it has immense replay value. The onfield gameplay is far better than Maddens IMO. If you've read most previews/reviews, you'd see that most organizations give ESPN the nod this year. That doesn't mean it will definetly be better, but its a pretty good indication of what the product has to offer compared to Madden.

Phinz4Life said:
X-Box is an awesome system, and everyone who disses it just don't know how good it is.

Maybe it's good now, now that they are on their 7th version! :tongue:

Is it true that newer games won't play on the earliest versions of X Box? Man, I would be :fire: if I had paid $300 for the original one and then learned that it wouldn't play the newest games.

Just to set the record straight...Madden rules over all football games.:beerbang: I have read good stuff about ESPN and for 20 bucks I'll definately be picking up my copy on the 20th.

Whoever is getting those screen shots of the game...post up some ratings for the teams and Ricky, AJ, Jay, Boston, Chambers...ok just try to post player ratings for all the Dolphins starters. Thanks

dolfancoolio said:
ESPN always seems good and perhaps even better than the latest madden game for a couple of weeks until you discover that the game has very little replay value. (Replay meaning you can play it again and again without getting bored for all those out there who are a little slow...NO NOT INSTANT REPLAY FOOLS!!! jks) madden always seems so polished compared to ESPN and while ESPN usually incorporate some nice features never to be seen in a madden game they become old and boring quickly and more importantly than all that i have said madden has better on the field gameplay. i have read positive and informative reviews on both madden 05 and ESPN 2K5 and it seems to me that i will once again take madden over ESPN without hesitation.

I was a top 500 ranked online Madden player last year and Then the game became somewhat boring for me. It didn't have the same replay value it had in past years. I'll be purchasing Madden again this year (I'm looking forward to their promise of more defensive juice this year), but for $20.00 and an early release Espn will be getting a new customer this year.

two things:
On Xbox the halftime show on ESAPN will show complete drives, and the end of the week sportscenter will show plays from other games, not just the game you played. Playstation will only be able to show stills of the game.

I've been a Madden fan for years but have really become a fan of ESPN. It's much easier to pass in Madden, but I find the running game much more realistic and fun in ESPN. The controls are nearly the same, so its easy for Madden fans to take a try.

Also, its only twenty bucks and comes out two weeks before madden.

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

Other than that, this game looks great.. I will be getting both Madden and ESPN this go round..
I've been a Madden fan since day one, but....

Madden don't want it with NFL2K5. This game looks AMAZING. When does it come out?

Dolfan954 said:
I've been a Madden fan since day one, but....

Madden don't want it with NFL2K5. This game looks AMAZING. When does it come out?
I'm like you, always been a Madden fan. But I'm giving 2K5 a shot this year. It comes out this Tuesday, July 20th.

it comes out the 20th.. only 20 bucks too..

LIQUID24 said:
I'm like you, always been a Madden fan. But I'm giving 2K5 a shot this year. It comes out this Tuesday, July 20th.
I'm looking forward to using the franchise mode. From what I've read, it sounds like the draft will be much better than Madden.

Now that they fixed drafting punters and kickers in the first round AND fixed teams having 2 to 5 kickers/punters on their team, the franchise mode will be much more enjoyable next year. Plus they have real depth charts.

Back
Top Bottom