Game Day Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Might be Trusniks last stand if you think about why he is starting. Big ST night too. interesting.

Might be Trusniks last stand if you think about why he is starting. Big ST night too. interesting.

I think it is a good sign for him. This is the so called "dress rehearsal". I do not really think this is some experiment.

Now, if Tripp enters early or Jenkins…then I might agree. If Trusnik gets a half of snaps…he is hardly in trouble.

Koa Misi has a shoulder injury. He sucks anyway, really don't think its a huge loss.

Yea I don't think it's a bad sign for trusnik. Hes a lock. Good ST player.

I can't be the only one watching the middle instead of pregame on cw34

Things I want to see is the running backs and o line get on the same page and have a great game. I want to see what KM can do. The safety play will be interesting after last week. Which TE's will finalize the roster? I am pulling for Brackett. Which three QB's do we keep. I think Lobato beats out Quinn for the third spot. Let's Go Dolphins!
Thanks for starting this thread bro.

One thing we used to have in official threads for regular season games is a first post that listed the teams (who was home and who was away) with game time and official kick off exact time and which TV and radio stations were carrying the game.

I know this is just preseason, but is there plan of any wonderfully kind poster to start that kind of thing this season? In the past many of us found that tremendously helpful especially when traveling.

BvwjGhBCEAARnb5-1.jpg

I love Dick Stockton. He called some HUGE Lakers and Celtics games in the 80's. What a decade.

Stockton must be scared to what Griese will say tonight.

Back
Top Bottom