Game Day Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread

Mando stated that Trusnik is getting the nod.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

What a great spot to see Ellerbe back in the middle and Jenkins outside OR Jordan Tripp somewhere.

I am assuming Misi's issue is not significant as they are keeping Wheeler and Ellerbe in their regular spots.

Yea I saw it there. I hope he only gets a drive and we change up LBs to see who looks good. We really need to see if Wheeler can be replaced

yes, this is preseason, this is the time to experiment with your team. let the rookies play. they can't be worse than the starters.

Yea I saw it there. I hope he only gets a drive and we change up LBs to see who looks good. We really need to see if Wheeler can be replaced

Trusnick has played pretty well this preseason. Oh well, off to the game. Enjoy.

[tweet]503295714794143744[/tweet]
BvwV1fyIYAAHtC-1.jpg

Trusnik isn't young he is what he is we saw him start last year and he wasn't impressive. Ooo well I am more frustrated with knowing he will be the main backup. That's a bad sign

Just saw this: "Bob Griese said Bill Lazor will be on sideline calling plays, as Tannehill gets plays about 10 secs sooner w/ Lazor on sideline"

Good. I like the emphasis on tempo.

Trusnik isn't young he is what he is we saw him start last year and he wasn't impressive. Ooo well I am more frustrated with knowing he will be the main backup. That's a bad sign

And when did I say he was young?

Back
Top Bottom