Game On!!! Round 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game On!!! Round 2

jetman67

Scout Team
Reaction score
Next Monday night I expect a game very similar to the last meeting between the Fins and Jets. Although you guys played a good offensive game against the Rams, this one is going to be all defense again.

Nope. You'll lose 2 in a row pal! Get used to the idea. The pain'll be easier to bear.

Here we go again with the JETS fans...go back to the rock u were hiding under!

We can't enjoy one day with out the JETS scum invading our board. I hope the game becomes the second Monday Night Miracle with us winning, sending your team into a 8 game losing streak! Go away

jetman67 said:
Next Monday night I expect a game very similar to the last meeting between the Fins and Jets. Although you guys played a good offensive game against the Rams, this one is going to be all defense again.

If Miami can control the middle you guys are in for a long 1!!

We stop Curtis Martin, we can beat you, but that's a big if without the two run cloggers.

420finfan said:
Here we go again with the JETS fans...go back to the rock u were hiding under!

We can't enjoy one day with out the JETS scum invading our board. I hope the game becomes the second Monday Night Miracle with us winning, sending your team into a 8 game losing streak! Go away
Now I come in here for intelligent football talk and all you can do is call me names?? The day after a game, I am always looking at the next one. In case you didn't know it the Jets and fish are a rivalry. Sounds like you can't handle talking football with other fans. Now you may continue in your delusional world that consists of only 1 team.

Mindwarp said:
3-6 at the bye!
Even if you run the tables, at 10-6 you are probably out of the playoffs. The AFC is probably going to be as tight as last year at the end.

I actually think jetman67 came in here and did not disrespect us or the team. Kudos. I think we've grown to expect nothing but trash and stupidity from JETS fans, so we have an automatic defense mechanism when one posts. ;)

Personally I think we'll win big on Monday night, but then again I'm a Fin fan and an eternal optimist. :)

I don't think he meant it to be an attack, but you must know that when it comes to jets fans...normally they just come here to start crap. We've had plenty of nice relations with other friends, Bengals most noteably this season, I still see bengalbrian around here every now and then.

jetman67 said:
Now I come in here for intelligent football talk and all you can do is call me names?? The day after a game, I am always looking at the next one. In case you didn't know it the Jets and fish are a rivalry. Sounds like you can't handle talking football with other fans. Now you may continue in your delusional world that consists of only 1 team.
yes calling our team "THE 2004 BLOWFISH = CELLAR DWELLERS " in ur sig is not going to ruffle some feathers? As I see it we are even you called us blowfish I called u scum...now what do u have to say that is intelligent?

Mod edit: Gentlemen, let's not get nasty. Personal attacks are not allowed from either side. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just say anyone that comes to our board with anything like "THE 2004 BLOWFISH = CELLAR DWELLERS" as their sig is not getting my respect. I post aggressively, like our O was play called yesterday! Plus I hate the JETS & 99% of thier fans. I met one hot FEMALE Jet fan and I'm sure there are a couple more, thats the 1% :cooldude:

First of all.. Congrats on your win on Sunday. Nobody was more surprised as I watched the game and saw Fiedler connecting with Chambers on some big plays.

The Rams though, are one thing and the Jets are another.

Our defense is shaping up to a be very good.

Our offensive line is a powerhouse and won't let much through (sorry JT).

We have weapons in our QB and WRs.

Let us not forget the running game. I expect the one / two punch of Martin to be a lot.

This time it is on our turf (or swamp) and we will be loud and proud.

BZ

Neither team will put many points on the board. Its supposed to be 45 and windy. This will be a defensive struggle. Regardless of record these teams play each other tough.

jetman67 said:
Neither team will put many points on the board. Its supposed to be 45 and windy. This will be a defensive struggle. Regardless of record these teams play each other tough.

Windy in the Meadowlands? Nahhhhhhhhhhh... :)

Lots of running behind a health(er) Pete & Kevin.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom