Game On!!! Round 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game On!!! Round 2

Might as well chalk up loss #7 for the Fishies

chevysales said:
just having some fun...

on a serious note i have never had a problem at foxboro but in the meadowlands it has been another story.

so my #54 jersey will be under my coat.
You will be better off. Its going to be cold. I will be wearing my jersey over my underarmour mock turtleneck.

BwanaZulia said:
First of all.. Congrats on your win on Sunday. Nobody was more surprised as I watched the game and saw Fiedler connecting with Chambers on some big plays.

The Rams though, are one thing and the Jets are another.

Our defense is shaping up to a be very good.

Our offensive line is a powerhouse and won't let much through (sorry JT).

We have weapons in our QB and WRs.

Let us not forget the running game. I expect the one / two punch of Martin to be a lot.

This time it is on our turf (or swamp) and we will be loud and proud.

BZ

I keep forgetting that the Rams have such bad receivers. I mean Issac Bruce and Torry Holt have never been good :lol: :lol: . Marshall Faulk is a cr@ppy runner too. I mean has he ever been awarded anything? :lol: :lol: . We'll really need to turn up our defensive game plan to adjust for the Jets!

BALLS DEEP said:
I keep forgetting that the Rams have such bad receivers. I mean Issac Bruce and Torry Holt have never been good :lol: :lol: . Marshall Faulk is a cr@ppy runner too. I mean has he ever been awarded anything? :lol: :lol: . We'll really need to turn up our defensive game plan to adjust for the Jets!
The way Martin ran for 110 yds in the first game, you do need to adjust.

BALLS DEEP said:

It is going to be cold and we know you Phins don't like the cold. Going from 110 to 40 is going to be tough.

The plan will be the same.

Martin + Lamont + Play action pass = Scores

Vilma + Cowart + Coleman = No scores

Oh, and if Jason "Monday Night Tears" Taylor pile drives Chad to the ground, 80,000 fans are rushing the field. :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
It is going to be cold and we know you Phins don't like the cold. Going from 110 to 40 is going to be tough.

The plan will be the same.

Martin + Lamont + Play action pass = Scores

Vilma + Cowart + Coleman = No scores

Oh, and if Jason "Monday Night Tears" Taylor pile drives Chad to the ground, 80,000 fans are rushing the field. :)

BZ
Not 80,000, there will be a least 10,000 fins fans!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
lol, the game is in NY not Pro Player

Getting 10k in NY? rofl, that looks like a hard task in Miami these days

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Granted, there will be a lot of PhinFans (my wife will be 1) but the ROAR of the JETS chant (Helllloooooo Jaaaaaaaaaaaaason!) will rock NJ.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom