Game On!!! Round 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game On!!! Round 2

420finfan said:
Let me just say anyone that comes to our board with anything like "THE 2004 BLOWFISH = CELLAR DWELLERS" as their sig is not getting my respect. I post aggressively, like our O was play called yesterday! Plus I hate the JETS & 99% of thier fans. I met one hot FEMALE Jet fan and I'm sure there are a couple more, thats the 1% :cooldude:
I have seen some Dolphin fans who are just as bad if not worse. It goes both ways. 2 Years ago for the Sunday Night game there were 2 female fin fans right in front of me. They would not sit down so nobody else could see. I asked them nicely several times to sit. Their response was F*** You, we paid for these seats and will stand if we want.

The funny part was one was wearing white pants, and I just happened to be chewing Red Man that night. Eventuall she sat down, but didnt know I was using her seat as a spittoon. Everyone around me was laughing next time she stood up. She had no idea what it was about.

BwanaZulia said:
First of all.. Congrats on your win on Sunday. Nobody was more surprised as I watched the game and saw Fiedler connecting with Chambers on some big plays.

The Rams though, are one thing and the Jets are another.

Our defense is shaping up to a be very good.

Our offensive line is a powerhouse and won't let much through (sorry JT).

We have weapons in our QB and WRs.

Let us not forget the running game. I expect the one / two punch of Martin to be a lot.

This time it is on our turf (or swamp) and we will be loud and proud.

BZ
I do think your defense can be special, but your secondary is week.
Your QB has not been playing very well the last few weeks.
Your WR's have been the offensive week link. Moss hurt or not has been bad.
Nothing bad to say about Martin.

I feel it will be a close game, I'll be there rooting for the Coral & Aqua!!!

jetman67 said:
I have seen some Dolphin fans who are just as bad if not worse. It goes both ways. 2 Years ago for the Sunday Night game there were 2 female fin fans right in front of me. They would not sit down so nobody else could see. I asked them nicely several times to sit. Their response was F*** You, we paid for these seats and will stand if we want.

The funny part was one was wearing white pants, and I just happened to be chewing Red Man that night. Eventuall she sat down, but didnt know I was using her seat as a spittoon. Everyone around me was laughing next time she stood up. She had no idea what it was about.
Well that was intelligent...U made some lady sit in a makeshift spitoon, cause u couldn't stand up at a football game? Wow u are quite a man! I don't need to say anymore you JETS fans might as well move your doublewides to the Medowlands and pay the Giants rent!

I warned you once before - you're skating on thin ice. This is also considered an attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
jetman67 said:
Even if you run the tables, at 10-6 you are probably out of the playoffs. The AFC is probably going to be as tight as last year at the end.
agreed, only if somehow we play another team thats 10-6 and own the tiebreakers.

I see NE, Indy, Denver, NYJ, Jax, Balt, Pittsburgh, and SAN DIEGO! all as playoff teams in the race this year. I dont think any are pretenders.... I dont think 10-6 guarantees playoffs this year.

PLUS I rather be 4-12 than 10-6 and miss the playoffs.... same crap as last year.

Im sticking with my preseason pick of 8-8.... its looking possible after yesterdays game.

420finfan said:
Well that was intelligent...U made some lady sit in a makeshift spitoon, cause u couldn't stand up at a football game? Wow u are quite a man! I don't need to say anymore you JETS fans might as well move your doublewides to the Medowlands and pay the Giants rent!

I warned you once before - you're skating on thin ice. This is also considered an attack.
I normall would not do such a thing, but you need to keep a couple things in mind. it was an 8:20 start. We started tailgating at 9am. We had alot of beer throughout the day.

Then they told us to F*** Off when we asked nicely for them to sit. There is no reason for an entire section to be forced to stand because 2 fans of the opposing team won't sit.

Okay Jetman

jetman67 said:
I normall would not do such a thing, but you need to keep a couple things in mind. it was an 8:20 start. We started tailgating at 9am. We had alot of beer throughout the day.

Then they told us to F*** Off when we asked nicely for them to sit. There is no reason for an entire section to be forced to stand because 2 fans of the opposing team won't sit.

We all understand how opposing teams fans (there are some from every team) are. I've been the victim myself of abuse at the meadowlands and I think you and I have spoken in posts about that before.

Anyway, you've always been a polite contributor. Let's not continue the thread this way. Let's talk about positives.

Cool dude. Take it easy.

I'll be at the meadowlands on Monday with a group of fin fans. Maybe we'll stop by your tailgate area.

our O is getting good. your O is in for a beatdown. We shut down the Rams, we can shut down moss and co.

it'll be a good game as long as we don't giftwrap some points for da jets..a la turnovers

RickyTshirt said:
our O is getting good. your O is in for a beatdown. We shut down the Rams, we can shut down moss and co.

it'll be a good game as long as we don't giftwrap some points for da jets..a la turnovers
Your defense did a good job containing our receivers last time. I expect that to be the same. with cool temps and wind, this is going to be decided by whoever gets the ground game going.

This one could be in the single digits on both sides.

Just a couple injury updates. Mawae is snapping right handed again. Jason Glenn is out with a broken arm.

jetman67 said:
Next Monday night I expect a game very similar to the last meeting between the Fins and Jets. Although you guys played a good offensive game against the Rams, this one is going to be all defense again.

i will be there section 234 row 2 and as always expect to see the usual intelligent jet fan...you know sweat pants no teeth and wearing a hardhat :roflmao:

jetman67 said:
Even if you run the tables, at 10-6 you are probably out of the playoffs. The AFC is probably going to be as tight as last year at the end.
If we run the talble and finish 10-6, we would be 1-1 with all 3 teams in the division, which is OK for tie breaker purpouses. We would also own the tie breaker over Denver, Cleveland, and Baltimore. Of course all this is a big huge pipe dream. HAHA. :D

jetman67 said:
Your defense did a good job containing our receivers last time. I expect that to be the same. with cool temps and wind, this is going to be decided by whoever gets the ground game going.

This one could be in the single digits on both sides.
I agree. What is will come down to is turnovers. Thee who winith thy turnover battle, thee winith thy war.

Since you jets are so dang good why didn't you knock off the patsies??? curtis martin is on fire ill admit so this game will be a good one.

We were 4-2 in the division last season and didn't get the tiebreaker. But the head to head wins would help even though Denver should be a division winner.

chevysales said:
i will be there section 234 row 2 and as always expect to see the usuall intelligent jet fan...you know sweat pants no teeth and wearing a hardhat :roflmao:
hey!! I wear a hard hat. At least I still have my teeth. :D

Back
Top Bottom