Game Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thread

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
The official game thread for the Jets vs. Dolphins game!

Get ready to RUMBLE! Let's go FINS!

Our Run Defense Looks awesome, but our Pass Defense looks like Crap... They are picking Sam's Ankle, Buckley Got Toasted once and even Surtain got gurned...

SECONDARY NEEDS TO PICK IT UP!!!!!!!

The pass rush is horrible so far. The DBs are not bumping the WRs off the line, they are sitting back and letting them get yardage.
I very much dislike the way our defense played the first drive.
Thankfully they tightened up near the goal line to hold them to a field goal, but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Our Run Defense Looks awesome, but our Pass Defense looks like Crap... They are picking Sam's Ankle, Fletch Got Toasted once

I believe that was Buckley that got toasted.

Was that pass to chambers on purpose?

Your guess is as good as mine

JAY FIEDLER IS A BAD MAN!!! THAT DUDE HAS BALLS!

the announcer just said, "That was csonka like, out of jay fiedler" :) haha

I like the way the O is starting off the game. Just hope to heck the D can pick up the pass rush. Otherwise, we are in for a shootout, and I don't like our odds in a shootout.

Originally posted by plc001
Was that pass to chambers on purpose?

Your guess is as good as mine

It Kinda looked like McMichael didn't give 100% to catch, almost like he decided to let it go at last minute maybe he realised it was to Chris?

I'll have to watch replay closer... his our QB so Ill give himt eh benfir of the doubt.

Jay and Ricky are looking FANTASTIC so far!! Chambers is coming through as well!!!

Derrius even had a nice catch in the first Quarter and that TD is McMichaels second catch

Back
Top Bottom