Game Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thread

Hey... I try.. :) I guess it sort of worked..

Originally posted by RikWriter
Whew.
When Madison gave up that long TD to Moss, I thought we were talking same old story, but thank God for Surtain.
It was nice to see the D step up, though the O did indeed crawl into its shell just as I thought they would.
I am glad to get a win here, but I can't help think that this was more of a factor of the Jets not having a running game than us being that good.
If we can beat the Bills next week, I will reconsider my prediction for the rest of the season. I will reserve judgement till then.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and IF we beat the Bills you'll reserve judgement until the following game. You've been negative all along. Why chang now?

Just curious.....where are all these people loading back onto the Jay Fiedler and The Dolphins Bandwagon? Who's going to be the first?

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and IF we beat the Bills you'll reserve judgement until the following game. You've been negative all along. Why chang now?

No, I've been realistic all along and I still am. If you're such a Pollyanna that you mistake realism for negativism, I can't help you.

Back
Top Bottom