Game Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thread

The offense is looking damned good. Just hope Wanny and Turner don't pull in the horns if we get ahead by a large margin---go for the throat! Put em so deep they can't climb out!

Looks like the pass rush is STARTING to come together. If we could just keep Wayne Chrebet from catching every ball thrown at him...

Well, I look like a prophet wrt to the first half. Let's hope the Fins can make me a charlatan wrt to the second.

Prepare for the Lobster Trap!!!

I hope Wann tells him the team to be careful in the 2nd half

JT is almost non existant all game. What's going on here? He just doesn't look like he's giving it his all (I'm just going by his body motion).

CMON FINS!

I hope Sam's ankle is the reason he's getting passed on so much..cause I'm starting to worry about him. But, it could be the zone..that's how Surtain got "burned".

pass rush gawdamit !

where the hell is JT and the pass rush ??????

Our offense is carrying this team not our defense what is going on here?!

way to hold on to the ball Fiedler. Can always count on you for a costly 4th quarter turnover, you bum

Think positive people.... If all of our negative energy is directed toward the team it will happen again...

Is this when the wheels start coming off??? It looks like we are realing a little bit here.

JT's first stats !

At last ! JT's first sack, well, laboriously shared with jay williams...
Better than nothin' !

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Think positive people.... If all of our negative energy is directed toward the team it will happen again...

ROFL! What a crock of New Age crap!

Whew.
When Madison gave up that long TD to Moss, I thought we were talking same old story, but thank God for Surtain.
It was nice to see the D step up, though the O did indeed crawl into its shell just as I thought they would.
I am glad to get a win here, but I can't help think that this was more of a factor of the Jets not having a running game than us being that good.
If we can beat the Bills next week, I will reconsider my prediction for the rest of the season. I will reserve judgement till then.

Back
Top Bottom