Games on the Internet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games on the Internet?

TEhrlich007

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is any possible way to watch games live online? I am going to be starting college this fall and I am going to miss my Dolphins games...:(

Agent51

Starter
Reaction score
TEhrlich007 said:
Does anybody know if there is any possible way to watch games live online? I am going to be starting college this fall and I am going to miss my Dolphins games...:(

IDK about WATCH them, but on NFL.com you can listen to the live broadcast

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't think there is a way to watch them yet. Gonna have to pay to listen to them. You can also use the chatroom on here on gameday, you'll get some good play by play there.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Here is what you do: take your text books to a good sportsbar and you won't miss a single game. :lol:

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
I just pay to listen to them on NFL.com. Of course nowhere near as good as watching but still ok.

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
Roman529 said:
Here is what you do: take your text books to a good sportsbar and you won't miss a single game. :lol:
I like watching other teams play at a bar but when the Dolphins are playing, I like to hear/see every detail. That's hard to do when you are sh1tfaced at a loud bar.:D

TEhrlich007

Rookie
Reaction score
Im just about to ask my dad if I can take a Dish to college...if not I'll end up watching the play-by-play on NFL.com...right right. I wont have time to go to a sport bar as I'll most likely have away games or practices...damn this is gonna suck

BrazForPhins

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
TEhrlich007 said:
Im just about to ask my dad if I can take a Dish to college...if not I'll end up watching the play-by-play on NFL.com...right right. I wont have time to go to a sport bar as I'll most likely have away games or practices...damn this is gonna suck

Dude, be happy, look at MY situation..Thousand miles away from it.:D
I just pray for the day I'll get my nfl sunday ticket..i guess 2006.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
BrazForPhins said:
Dude, be happy, look at MY situation..Thousand miles away from it.:D
I just pray for the day I'll get my nfl sunday ticket..i guess 2006.

If I lived in Brazil I would be at the beach at Ipanima in Rio checking out the beautiful babes. :)

BrazForPhins

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Roman529 said:
If I lived in Brazil I would be at the beach at Ipanima in Rio checking out the beautiful babes. :)

Naah..leave it for tomorrow morning!Right now you'd probably get robbed :eek:
Ipanema is a good beach..I used to go there a lot!;)

MelbournePhin

Starter
Reaction score
TEhrlich007 said:

dude, just find a bar. its easy in a college town. im sure they wont even card you for beer as well.

finsmx

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
is there another website where you can listen to the games besides nfl.com ?
since miami won't have any MNF game i doubt we'll get any live games here in mexico

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
gofins said:
I just pay to listen to them on NFL.com. Of course nowhere near as good as watching but still ok.
Same here

DaFish

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I brought this up about a week ago. You should be able to pay a monthly fee to watch a stream of the game. I would pay for it.

jcaponio

Starter
Reaction score
TEhrlich007 said:

I feel your pain brother. I stayed at home for my first two years of college so I was able to mooch off my pop's Sunday Ticket. But now I'm getting an apartment and the complex doesn't allow dishes, so I'm screwed just like you. Gonna suck after watching ever game for the past 7 years.

Top Bottom