Garnett to Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garnett to Boston

Let's also remember that Garnett didn't want to go to Boston in the first place, and now that old Allen is there, he does? :lol:

Who's to say Garnett's heart is set for Boston?

Let's also remember that Garnett didn't want to go to Boston in the first place, and now that old Allen is there, he does? :lol:

Who's to say Garnett's heart is set for Boston?
You sound more like a boston hater if anything. To think that Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett won't make the celtics one of the top 3 teams in the east is just plain ignorance.

Wasn't Denver suppose to compete for the championship last season too? :rolleyes2 Don't get your hopes up, piling up All stars doesn't make a T.E.A.M.

Wasn't Denver suppose to compete for the championship last season too? :rolleyes2 Don't get your hopes up, piling up All stars doesn't make a T.E.A.M.

Yeah keep drinking the hateraide slick..

Obviously they need to play as a T.E.A.M.. Who do you think you are talking to anyway?

Nothing is set in stone OBVIOUSLY but it puts BOSTON BACK ON THE MAP!!! Wow, it must suck for you to hear that. :lol:

A) Denver doesn't play in the Eastern Conference. The Celtics won the Atlantic a few years back with a .500 record and a Pierce/Davis combo leading the way.

B) Depth? Cleveland won the EC last year with one guy, albeit great, but one guy nonetheless...

C) Name me 5-8 EC teams better than the Celtics with a trio of Pierce, Allen and Garnett?

Pierce and Allen takes Boston out of the race for a lottery draft pick. Garnett gets them in the playoffs.

Boston IS that bad.
:lol: Boston was a 40-45 win team with just Ray Allen and Paul Pierce now that they might get Garnett it will get them a top 3 seed in the Eastern Conference if all can stay healthy.

Oh lord. :lol:

I just have no tolerence for ignorance. I don't debate ignorance. I debate in reasonable discussion.

Damn man no need to hate so much :)

You stated giving up 4 players and a pick. So it wasn't half the team, I wasn't being literal

:tongue:

Sorry dude... I just read it as you being a hater because of the other guy so i responded in kind.

Fin, I'm still waiting to hear the 5-8 EC teams that are better than the Celtics with Garnett added to the roster.

This is going to be hilarious..

Back
Top Bottom