Gary Guyton signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Guyton signed

Seriously?! Shut the f*ck up. Not every FA signing has to be an all-star......this guy is young and still has upside. Not to mention, you want good depth on your team late in the season (especially at LB). I'll trust Coyle and Co if they felt ge would be a good acquisition .....this wasnt just Jeff Ireland.

It wouldn't be Finheaven if a thread didn't have a JI bashing in it.

Seriously?! Shut the f*ck up. Not every FA signing has to be an all-star......this guy is young and still has upside. Not to mention, you want good depth on your team late in the season (especially at LB). I'll trust Coyle and Co if they felt ge would be a good acquisition .....this wasnt just Jeff Ireland.

Of course every FA sisning is not going to be an all pro.....btw, how many probowlers has he gotten us?.....hey, if you're happy with depth is cool, but we need playmakers.......as to your remark after "seriously", this is a forum and I can have my opinion and as a Christian, I will not go there.

Ozzy rules!!

Solid signing, he helps special teams at the very least

I also like the signing. Definite plus he has been playing in the AFC East as well.

Of course every FA sisning is not going to be an all pro.....btw, how many probowlers has he gotten us?.....hey, if you're happy with depth is cool, but we need playmakers.......as to your remark after "seriously", this is a forum and I can have my opinion and as a Christian, I will not go there.

Ozzy rules!!

I co-sign with Cuban_Refugee. Point is, you're not even stating an opinion of the player, you're using the thread as a platform to bash JI; No rhyme or reason in this conversation. It's just dumb.

After all the pillage New England has done over the years on us...maybe we can sneak one in for change.

Will be decent depth, and could push Koa Misi. Should be a good addition for specials teams play if nothing else.

I think he will end up being a starter. The guy can play and had an off year last year. I love this signing and it should either give us good depth at the LB position or a new starter. I hope he becomes a starter and plays like I think he can for this team.

If he does really good for us... Chances are we will not be able to afford him after the 1 year is up. :(

Just a reminder we passed on Gronk for Misi. Sigh.

Just a reminder we passed on Gronk for Misi. Sigh.

and Gronk was coming off of a season ending back injury, which scared many teams away. He's been in a walking cast since the SB. If he played for the Phins many of you would be criticizing Ireland for drafting an injury prone player

Back
Top Bottom