Gary Guyton signed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Guyton signed

And to be honest I would have loved the Bills to sign Guyton as depth to the starting three of

Barnett, Shappard Morrison.

Guess I will have to wait to the draft to get my LBers. Demarrio Davis is the one I really like or if Bills go LBer early obviously Kuechly

Guyton is an awful run defender. He's OK in coverage plays a lot slower than his 4.4 speed. He ended up last year behind Jeff Tarpanian and Niko Kotuvides that pretty much sums it up. I can't image he starts.

Guyton is an awful run defender. He's OK in coverage plays a lot slower than his 4.4 speed. He ended up last year behind Jeff Tarpanian and Niko Kotuvides that pretty much sums it up. I can't image he starts.

Sounds like Barbie Carpenter

Cant praise or complain its a signing possible depth. Just a player to possiblly have on roster not a difference maker but a guy who might be useful if he doesnt have to start.

Of course every FA sisning is not going to be an all pro.....btw, how many probowlers has he gotten us?.....hey, if you're happy with depth is cool, but we need playmakers.......as to your remark after "seriously", this is a forum and I can have my opinion and as a Christian, I will not go there.

Ozzy rules!!

What playmakers are available at the same time Guyton was signed?

I will take that 85 speed in madden and call this signing a good one LOL

What playmakers are available at the same time Guyton was signed?

You know that's not the point I'm trying to make. We had guys like Winston and Scott that would have made our o-line great. We passed on both cause we didn't have the money under the cap? But yet we've given money to a bunch of back ups, money that could have been used to pay these two guys. I know, we need to have depth. But how good is depth when the starters are just average? I don't believe that everything Ireland has done is bad. I just think he's done more bad than good. There're people on here who think he's an amazing GM but you are what your record say you are and we've had 3 losing seasons in a row and he's still doing the same things he's done since he's been here so I don't want to hear that Parcells is to blame for everything that's bad.

Ozzy rules!!

I co-sign with Cuban_Refugee. Point is, you're not even stating an opinion of the player, you're using the thread as a platform to bash JI; No rhyme or reason in this conversation. It's just dumb.

That's cause the point I was trying to make is that he's the same type of player we've been getting all off season.Another back up. Maybe he'll end up starting but we had the chance to get our o-line fixed with 2 very good players and didn't get either cause we were saving the money to get back ups, have beens or have never beens.I'll say this again, I don't blame Ireland for everything.This team has been bad for years. The problem is you guys keep on saying that it was all Parcells and now Ireland is in charge only since last year. Well guess what? What is he doing that is so different from 4 years ago? The way I see it, he's still trying to build this team the same way they were doing it 4 years ago when "Parcells was in charge" and Ireland didn't have final say. I don't blame him for Manning as I know we didn't have the money for it. But he let Flynn get away. The guy made sense on the offence we're going to run. Everyone knows we're never going to win unless we get a damn QB but yet, we still don't have a real starter and please, enough with the Moore played so great last year. Even Ireland said he wanted to upgrade the position but of course he hasn't. But, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

Ozzy rules!!

unimpressed. I doubt he starts, and even if he does beat out misi, misi is horrible and we still need an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom