Gase/ Reporters Comments Etc - The Monday After | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase/ Reporters Comments Etc - The Monday After

Yo Czonk -- when you've mismanaged $$ allocation for years and years coupled with "Drafting by Sybil" you're gonna have to pay the price eventually! Let's be REAL. These isn't much, if ANYTHING, we need to preserve about the current ORG to ensure a WINNING program moving forward. If you disagree -- feel free to name the peeps you believe we have in place that are ESSENTIAL!

In my view we have a house of cards -- top to bottom. Not one stands out as exceptional. So ya know what they say -- mediocrity breeds more of the same.

My .02.
oh I agree with 99% of what you said, I would however take a long look at Rizzi. He does an exceptional job of coaching up his unit year in and year out and is one of the best special teams coaches in the league.

My point is this idea that firing Gase will somehow be the answer when the problem is actually much deeper than that. I think Gase has done a good job with the cards he has been dealt. The HC is tied to the Gm these days and while I support Adam, I will understand if everyone goes. I dont see that happening though.

YES! Winning a division or a playoff game is a big deal.

Tannehill = 0 save some research time for ya.
lol no research was required for that bud. That was basic football knowledge. Marv Lewis has also never won a playoff game and he is considered a very good coach. Picking a new QB will not fix the problem we have. People need to realize just how much bigger this problem is. It starts with Tannenbaum, he is the big cancer in the room and it spread everywhere.

lol no research was required for that bud. That was basic football knowledge. Marv Lewis has also never won a playoff game and he is considered a very good coach. Picking a new QB will not fix the problem we have. People need to realize just how much bigger this problem is. It starts with Tannenbaum, he is the big cancer in the room and it spread everywhere.

Not sure how we took a giant leap to Marvin Lewis, but your right it does take a team to win in this league. However sticking with a QB that has never won anything and now has been injured for 3 years straight is basically the definition of insanity.

LMAO, and those numbers say that Tannehill has an EXCEPTIONAL winning record when the OL is healthy, which is a FACT!

Your problem is you have to qualify your statement. How many NFL teams keep their OL healthy ALL YEAR? For 16 games? The absurdity of grasping at things like this is just another Season 7 Defend Tannehill at all costs type of argument.

Your problem is you have to qualify your statement. How many NFL teams keep their OL healthy ALL YEAR? For 16 games? The absurdity of grasping at things like this is just another Season 7 Defend Tannehill at all costs type of argument.

Other teams dont but their depth isn’t Larsen or Young bad either, in all fairness.

Are you being for real here? I mean are you actually trying to say that other teams have faced the issues we have had on the O-Line with Martin....., Albert, James, Pouncey , Tunsil (consistently injured), then our starting center, best guard, and both tackles this year either done for the year or consistently injured. Are you trying to tell me that Tunsil's injury in Cincinnati did not directly impact the outcome? This post cracks me up.....no, no other team has faced the OL issues this team has since at least 2012. Our back ups have been a bad joke, and our OL coach was doing lines in his office. Ya, that happens with every NFL team, man please!

Are you being for real here? I mean are you actually trying to say that other teams have faced the issues we have had on the O-Line with Martin....., Albert, James, Pouncey , Tunsil (consistently injured), then our starting center, best guard, and both tackles this year either done for the year or consistently injured. Are you trying to tell me that Tunsil's injury in Cincinnati did not directly impact the outcome? This post cracks me up.....no, no other team has faced the OL issues this team has since at least 2012. Our back ups have been a bad joke, and our OL coach was doing lines in his office. Ya, that happens with every NFL team, man please!

Umm, go look at the Redskins offensive line. And they just lost their starting QB too.

I am talking for at least 7 straight years here.

Ah okay, another qualifier huh? So I need to go back and look at the injuries to the dolphins OL for seven years and compare that to all other teams? Pass. If you are going to use that as a statement of fact, provide your data, because 2018 and 2017 the Redskins line was just as bad, probably worse. I definitely don't care enough to do that research to prove we are just as bad as other teams.

Back
Top Bottom