Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played

He's also the guy that wants nothing to do with LeVeon Bell in New York even though he is a great talent if they actually used him. He's a complete moron.

You mean like he handled Minkah?

FWIW, I call BS on that article...
Still not sure what went wrong with Fitzpatrick. From all reports. Miami wanted to keep him and he seemed like the perfect fit for a Flores defense.

Adam gase should never have full control of drafting and roster. He isn't that good of coach to be asking for all that power..

Still not sure what went wrong with Fitzpatrick. From all reports. Miami wanted to keep him and he seemed like the perfect fit for a Flores defense.
Agree not sure what happened.
Let’s review: team started off historically terribly, some questionable coaching decisions, player unhappy, player asks to be traded.
How does this equal- GM must trade the player?
Jamal Adams- similar situation- Jets got that one right. It’s a strike against Grier. It’s not baseball but by my count:
Rosen trade. Strike 1.
Dieter Pick. Strike 2.
Minkah mess. Strike 3.

** I was OK with Wilkins. Some guys smarter than me on this site wanted Simmons or Bradberry as opposed to Wilkins.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe this crap. We were previously told that Gase heavily recruited Wilson, was all in on him, and even designed the offense around him (and you could kind of see that he did).

This is another case of the coach got fired and then you start throwing any stupid bullshit at him to make him look bad. Gase doesn't need help looking bad, I think his resume as a head coach right now speaks for itself.

Agree not sure what happened.
Let’s review: team started off historically terribly, some questionable coaching decisions, player unhappy, player asks to be traded.
How does this equal- GM must trade the player?
Jamal Adams- similar situation- Jets got that one right. It’s a strike against Grier. It’s not baseball but by my count:
Rosen trade. Strike 1.
Dieter Pick. Strike 2.
Minkah mess. Strike 3.

** I was OK with Wilkins. Some guys smarter than me on this site wanted Simmons or Bradberry as opposed to Wilkins.
I definitely don't like the trade, but I'm in a wait and see mode.

Too early to dismiss Deiter. I think he'll get better.

Wilson and his contract had zero trade value, either way talking about it is beyond stupid.

Back
Top Bottom