Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played

This guy has agenda. I don’t buy this article. Wilson was calling a gase a genius when he was let go last year. Easy to pile on. I also know for a fact gase wanted a couple really good nfl players that he was overruled by Grier and t-Baum. Desmond king and cooper kup would have been great additions for Miami .

Gase was the worst personnel man.

He also preferred the original 10-yard fight over John Madden football. What a dumbass.

This was originally penned by Manish Mehta (Jets beat writer) who loves Gase after they win and loathes him when they lose. He wears his fandom on his sleeve and it obstructs his ability to report neutrally. For what its worth.

Manish is very smart and one of the top beat guys in the country. He liked Gase initially but he’s down on Gase, Not a little down. Very down.

You might see Mehta gIve Gase half hearted credit after wins so he doesn’t seem foaming at the mouth. But make no mistake, he thinks Gase is awful.

Compare Manish with a dipshit like Omar. Omar takes things personally like a whiny little bitch. If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s pussies. Omar is mind numbingly dumb, overly personal, thin skinned and inept. He’s not qualified for the job he has so you wonder what factors got him that job. But if you want a minority you could hire a Manish, who is also a minority yet a sharp guy who earned his standing.

Kind of a big knock on Tannenbaum as well. Signing a player to big money that your coach didn’t even want.

We devoted ~14 million in salary cap to replace Landry simply because the front office and coaching staff weren’t on the same page

Kind of a big knock on Tannenbaum as well. Signing a player to big money that your coach didn’t even want.

We devoted ~14 million in salary cap to replace Landry simply because the front office and coaching staff weren’t on the same page
I would agree with your first point. A front office, and HC need to be complimentary.

I believe trading JL had more to do with the #1 money he was expecting. We weren't going to pay him, nor should we have, making all the other noise moot.

I would agree with your first point. A front office, and HC need to be complimentary.

I believe trading JL had more to do with the #1 money he was expecting. We weren't going to pay him, nor should we have, making all the other noise moot.

The decision not to pay Landry was the correct one, the type of decisions to pay a slot receiver $15 mil PY is what has held this team back for years

Back
Top Bottom