Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played

I bought into Gase. Really thought we found a good coach. What makes this really ridiculous is the fact that at first he said he'll take either Wilson or Dola, than when Wilson was signed he didn't want him. What a tool. Another interesting aspect about this that the article doesn't mention (and I preface this by saying I'm a press conference junkie, I watch just about every Flo presser and select ones from Gase and even Belechick) he was adamant last year and even annoyed when asked about Wilson being a slot WR. he kept repeating, "he's an outside guy". More proof he probably didn't want him.

Man I was all in on Gase after year one. Boy was I wrong.

The very sight of this dude makes me cringe now. GangGreen bug-eyed bastard.
I think we were all hopeful. I was really disappointed the following year when we had offensive plays falling apart throughout the year because players didn't seem to know their assignments. Some offensive guru, heh? Also, I did not like Gace's hands off approach to overseeing the defense. In a HC, that's just idiocy. However, I did remain hopeful. By the end of year 3, I was neither surprised, nor regretful, that Ross showed him the door.

I hated every moment of Gase so I enjoy hearing anything about him. To be fair though every coach and GM we have had since JJ has made us progressively worse and one could argue JJ was coasting near the end.

I was initially hesitant about Flores and although what preceded him was so terrible he and his staff has shown more to me than any coach prior.

I hated every moment of Gase so I enjoy hearing anything about him. To be fair though every coach and GM we have had since JJ has made us progressively worse and one could argue JJ was coasting near the end.

I was initially hesitant about Flores and although what preceded him was so terrible he and his staff has shown more to me than any coach prior.
I actually think if Wanny had'nt have been so stuck on Fiedler, he would have been ok, with the exception of deteriorating the O-line toward the end of his tenure.

I think we were all hopeful. I was really disappointed the following year when we had offensive plays falling apart throughout the year because players didn't seem to know their assignments. Some offensive guru, heh? Also, I did not like Gace's hands off approach to overseeing the defense. In a HC, that's just idiocy. However, I did remain hopeful. By the end of year 3, I was neither surprised, nor regretful, that Ross showed him the door.
I'm a little different.
Although we went to the playoffs during his first season, it sorta seemed tainted because he waited so long to get Ajayi involved in the gameplan.
It just seemed stubborn and arrogant, even then.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom