Gase Year 3 vs Flores Year 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Year 3 vs Flores Year 3

I dont care about the roster debate.

There is no arguing our offensive coaching staff is the worst in franchise history. Gase at least put up points with his bubble screens.

I guess calling plays on offense for the other team to score safties is a strong suit of this crop of coaches so I guess they do occasionally call a play that scores points.

Coaches absolutely suck.

Quite generous on the 8 wins. I don't see 8 winnable games on the schedule
Ok, fair enough, but did you see 10 winnable games before the start of last season? It's still early and none of us know how the season will play out. Injuries, fluke plays, turnovers, etc.. As they say, that's why they play the games.

I dont care about the roster debate.

There is no arguing our offensive coaching staff is the worst in franchise history. Gase at least put up points with his bubble screens.

I guess calling plays on offense for the other team to score safties is a strong suit of this crop of coaches so I guess they do occasionally call a play that scores points.

Coaches absolutely suck.

After 4 games, I think you are correct. Only the inaugural squad was worse in scoring offense, and they had less to work with.

I think it'll improve quite a lot after Tua returns, though. It can't be overstated just how bad Brissett has been at producing yards, first downs, and scoring through the air since he came in.

Objectively speaking I dont see how you can say Flores has done much better than Gase. You can look at the playoff birth last year but I think we got lucky last year and the actual playoff game and this year is proving that even more.

Its sucks because I thought we had our coaching situation settled with Flores but now I think were gonna have to start over again and I have zero faith the next guy is going to be any better.

Objectively speaking I dont see how you can say Flores has done much better than Gase. You can look at the playoff birth last year but I think we got lucky last year and the actual playoff game and this year is proving that even more.

Its sucks because I thought we had our coaching situation settled with Flores but now I think were gonna have to start over again and I have zero faith the next guy is going to be any better.
I agree with what your saying but we haven’t made the playoffs since Gase was here

Ok, fair enough, but did you see 10 winnable games before the start of last season? It's still early and none of us know how the season will play out. Injuries, fluke plays, turnovers, etc.. As they say, that's why they play the games.
I saw 10 wins this year but the way they have played the last couple games i don't see them winning more than 2-3 more

I agree with what your saying but we haven’t made the playoffs since Gase was here

Lollll holy heck I need to put down the Tito’s. I knew when I was typing that something didn’t sound right. Point still stands that there’s no difference between the two, we barely missed the playoffs last year but we were lucky to even come that close.

Here are the list of starters of the 2018 team. Not included on that list is Kenyan Drake and Mike Gesicki, who were not listed as starters to begin the season. Who put a more talented roster together? Gase was 7-9. Will Flores record be better this year? What has Flores accomplished that makes this team better than that one?
View attachment 86634
Flores is not the GM

Gase made playoffs not Flores lol.

Back
Top Bottom