Gase's Future With the Team | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Future With the Team

Will Gase be the Head Coach Two Years from Today?

• Total voters
We need to draft Quentin Nelson in Round 1 in the draft. That is one guard spot that is taken care of. Then find a top notch guard in free agency and pony up the damn money. Do the same with center. The fact is, we need to draft about 4 o-linemen and fix the damn issues once and for all.

We're 1-7 against the Ravens in the last 8 games...it extends all the way back to Sparano...they have our number.

Let me ask this question to all the people still whining about the Ajayi trade. Did the Jets get rid of some big name players, who were idiots and caused issues with team chemistry? (the answer is yes) And are they now playing better for it? (this answer is also yes). Did the Bills do the same as the Jets and get rid of a few knuckleheads? (this answer is also yes).

Dolphins need to purge the idiots from the locker room...that would include Landry and Pouncey IMO...sorry for those of you who love these two players.

Boom!!! There it is....get rid of the Knotheads,stop drafting players with injury histories,..it's not going to change in the pros...SMART,talented players only...Look at their football I.Q.

IMO, his future with the Fins is as bright as Belichick's would have been if Cleveland would have stayed the course!

Too early for that comparison but I do see some similarities in style. The question is, will he grow to become as competent as the hoodie, in addition to sharing some of the same coaching style?

Too early for that comparison but I do see some similarities in style. The question is, will he grow to become as competent as the hoodie, in addition to sharing some of the same coaching style?
I hear ya, but based on Gase's early success and those characteristics he seems to have in common, it's also waaay too early to dismiss that possibility.

I hear ya, but based on Gase's early success and those characteristics he seems to have in common, it's also waaay too early to dismiss that possibility.

He's certainly not getting fired after this season, nor should he be. If the team grossly underperforms in 2018, then it will be worth revisiting, but until then, I'm happy to let Gase coach the team his way and make hard decisions when he has to.

right now I am going say. he should get tony sparano time in Miami 4 to 5 yr. if he is winnig. then he should stay longer. win or get moving Adam

I asked this question over a year ago. 87, yes, EIGHTY SEVEN percent said yes. Anyone want to change that vote now?

In two years, is he still the head coach of the Fins?

That question is full of shades of grey, or, if you prefer, 'if's.' Will Burke get canned. Will Gase get a real OC? Will '19 be relatively injury free? How will Miami play the remaining games this year? All of those affect (notice I didn't say 'impact') the answer. He's back next year - locked in. The further out we look, the foggier it gets.

I started this on Nov 5, 2017. 80 percent said Gase would be head coach in two years. Anyone still think so?

Wow I’m massively impressed with anyone who voted no. Congratulations you guys truly really know football. I can’t imagine how good it must feel to have been right about this.

Wow I’m massively impressed with anyone who voted no. Congratulations you guys truly really know football. I can’t imagine how good it must feel to have been right about this.

That's the best part about posting here. You're even **** on when you're right.

And it feels just like every other time ... not awesome. Wish I was wrong.

That's the best part about posting here. You're even **** on when you're right.

And it feels just like every other time ... not awesome. Wish I was wrong.

No, **** on for going back and showing everyone you were right. It’s really meaningless, nothing to be that proud of.

Back
Top Bottom