Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!!

The playcalling is horrific, the o-line is atrocious (that's including our o-line coach), our WRs looked uninspired, and Cutler is too skittish behind our inept o-line (ready to tuck and run at the slightest feeling of a rush, constantly throwing off his back foot like it's proper mechanics). Cutler doesn't have the balls to stand tall and make the throw under pressure. I only noticed two players on the offense who are laying it on the line every play, they are Jay Ajayi and Damien Williams.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think our players are just stupid. I read Gase scaled back the offense, and I don't think it's for Cutler. It's year 2. Just think we have done dumbasses out there.

The worst thing about the play calling is the plays are doomed before the snap. On the screen to Landry in the 1st half, the DB smelled it out big time and crept all the way up to the LOS well before the snap (you have to audible out of that or something). Then, on our trick play with Gray in the Wildcat, the designed play was a 3 yard sideline out pass to Landry?? Seriously? If you're going to have your backup tight end throw a pass as part of a gimmick, it better be for a home run, even if it's intercepted. Gase's play calling is bi-polar. Its starts with conservative high school coach calls (run, screen, run, screen, run run), followed by the occasional tendencies of my 13 year old playing Madden (the other night he ran a fake punt inside his 5 yard line on 4th and 33. It's absolutely inexplicable to me so far.

Kill the Wildcat!!
Check.
bobcat003.jpg

Is there a wild animal known as the WR screen? ... Asking for a friend. LOL

Gase needs to trust the running game more. I thought he learned that lesson from last season. This teams offense starts to click off the running game. You gotta stick with it Gase even when you get a few losses in there.
Trust the running game? With this OL? Are you nuts.

Give me a break Gase through week 6 last year stunk calling plays. 17 had a horrid start to the season too when the play calling stunk.

Exactly, and only when Ajayi starting carrying the team on his back(who he didn't think was worthy to start), did the offense pick up. All you see every game are the same exactly plays down for down regardless of game situation, and people wanna scapegoat the qb. Anything but the real problem, always the story on this board.

I have hope that this weekend will be the last start for Cutler. The teams that we have played so far aren’t at the same level as ATL. Cutler put up 92 yards last week lol. That is absolutely horrible. I can’t remember watching a QB performance as bad. The moment the ball is snapped it looks like Cutler wants to get into a fettle position. I want to see what Cutler would do if he got hit like Moore did last year lol.

I don't think you can totally blame Gase. look at this wildcat look, Grant was wide open but Gray never looked at him

Back
Top Bottom