********** gator football *********** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

I'm thinking it will be closer than expected. It's a rivalry game in the Swamp so I figure it will be tight until the 4th quarter. The Noles ultimately win 34-20.
I have to admit Napier has found a way to score some points here and there but it's always in disjointed fashion.

I'm hoping for upsets these next couple of games! I actually want to find a reason to stop cycling through coaches, haha.

I have to admit Napier has found a way to score some points here and there but it's always in disjointed fashion.

I'm hoping for upsets these next couple of games! I actually want to find a reason to stop cycling through coaches, haha.
We walked through the abyss the past decade so I certainly understand. Outside of the FSU game, I wish y'all the very best and cheer for UF in their Bowl games.

We walked through the abyss the past decade so I certainly understand. Outside of the FSU game, I wish y'all the very best and cheer for UF in their Bowl games.
I'm no hater of FSU *generally*. Always admired Bobby Bowden. Jimbo Fisher, not so much.

I've only ever rooted for them (mostly) to lose twice a year, to Miami and to Florida ;)

I don't like Jimbo, he's kind of a jerk.
He's a whiner for sure. I can never forgive him for the position he put FSU in. He didn't get everything he wanted so he knew he wanted out. He basically quit the last 1.5 years there. Left the cupboard bare.

As far as the game goes, The Swamp is always a tough place to play. The crowd will be amped and a IF win ruins FSU's season. I think and obviously hope FSU will win, but I think it will be 10 point win or less.

He's a whiner for sure. I can never forgive him for the position he put FSU in. He didn't get everything he wanted so he knew he wanted out. He basically quit the last 1.5 years there. Left the cupboard bare.

As far as the game goes, The Swamp is always a tough place to play. The crowd will be amped and a IF win ruins FSU's season. I think and obviously hope FSU will win, but I think it will be 10 point win or less.

Neither team having their QB should make for a lame end to the season. Gators need to lose to leave no choice but to bring in new blood. There's already been a recruit exodus anyway so not replacing Napier would be galactically stupid at this point.

No moral victories. Just lose then begin to remove the stench of Napier from the program.

Max Brown in the portal. Recruit exodus continues. Napier still here. This is going well.

Someone needs to put a hit out on Strickland.

It's incredible to me there are those still defending Napier and he needs more time. The literal mass exodus of players ought to be a really frigging huge hint to those in charge as to how he is viewed.

They need to fire Napier yesterday. I don't know college well enough to know who is the top dog to go get but they need to do it.

Fun offseason so far. Glad we kept Lagway but lost so many others. Early signing day was a bloodbath. So far we're up 1 ivy league DT but lost our top pass rusher & best RB along with most of our top recruits.

I have still not heard 1 decent explanation as to why Napier was retained other than the age old "you can't replace a coach every 3 years" nonsense. Replace them every ****ing year until you get it right. He's not going to learn on the job more than he already has. It does not get better or improve. Players and their parents catch on to the waste of time they're being subject to.

Am I supposed to think Lagway is gonna be coached up when I had to sit through what he did with Richardson? Not that he'll be wearing a gator uniform anyhow in a few years when it's time to start. Tannenbaum would be better than that cancer Stricklin.

When asked about the state of the program under coach Billy Napier, Spurrier said, “There’s a feeling around the Gators of, ‘What the heck are we doing?’ There’s a lot of questions that I don’t have answers to about organization.”

Back
Top Bottom