********** gator football *********** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Napier has gotta go soon. It'll be 3 straight losing seasons if he stays. The offensive concepts aren't even at a h.s. level.

It's a double whammy with recruiting and now transfers. They'll be left in the dust soon if this continues.

Strickland can absolutely go with him. Time for new everything.

Good win guys

We want you ranked high when we kick your butts next year game one

miami-hurricanes-blown-up.gif

Was a GG yet Napier was so infuriating in the 2nd half with so many runs up the middle on 1st down. Also don't go for the 2 point conversion early in the game, it's rarely ever needed.

Josh Heupel is a clown.

Go Gata!

Jimbo is available hahahaha
Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

I think we will HAVE to give Napier one more year!

Of course, old Jimbo MIGHT be useful as a coordinator somewhere.

For such a large coaching staff, UF lacks a real OC and a ST coach.

Totally hosed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!

I think we will HAVE to give Napier one more year!

Of course, old Jimbo MIGHT be useful as a coordinator somewhere.

For such a large coaching staff, UF lacks a real OC and a ST coach.

Totally hosed.

I was just looking at that massive staff (oof ...) the other day. The hell, Napier? Who are these guys? No wonder they don't know their ass from their elbow with that motley crew of jabronis.

I'd say Napier has shown what he's capable of. Richardson looked good in the NFL until that injury. He'll never get another prospect like that. And look what he did with him. Time to move on.

I was just looking at that massive staff (oof ...) the other day. The hell, Napier? Who are these guys? No wonder they don't know their ass from their elbow with that motley crew of jabronis.

I'd say Napier has shown what he's capable of. Richardson looked good in the NFL until that injury. He'll never get another prospect like that. And look what he did with him. Time to move on.
The fact that Austin Armstrong is the crowning achievement of the coaching staff pickups is baffling. His crew just gave up over 700 yards to LSU and made their talented QB look like college football's greatest ever.

Some numbnuts called me ignorant on the Gators subreddit, lol, but you are supposed to get BETTER in some capacity as the year goes on. As well as being stupid, they are worse in every important category. It's embarrassing but at least they didn't toss a shoe this time.

Those idiots are hanging on to the early season defensive ranking against offensive powerhouses McNeese State and Charlotte and a bad game from an overrated Tennessee team.

Interesting to note, several of the coaches who left Florida for the greener pastures of the Arizona Cardinals are not doing so well.

I hope a Gators fan wins the lottery so they can buy out Napier's contract and somehow get rid of Stricklin, the root cause of all this.

GO GATA!

The fact that Austin Armstrong is the crowning achievement of the coaching staff pickups is baffling. His crew just gave up over 700 yards to LSU and made their talented QB look like college football's greatest ever.

Some numbnuts called me ignorant on the Gators subreddit, lol, but you are supposed to get BETTER in some capacity as the year goes on. As well as being stupid, they are worse in every important category. It's embarrassing but at least they didn't toss a shoe this time.

Those idiots are hanging on to the early season defensive ranking against offensive powerhouses McNeese State and Charlotte and a bad game from an overrated Tennessee team.

Interesting to note, several of the coaches who left Florida for the greener pastures of the Arizona Cardinals are not doing so well.

I hope a Gators fan wins the lottery so they can buy out Napier's contract and somehow get rid of Stricklin, the root cause of all this.

GO GATA!
We'll see y'all next week and hopefully we can help get some of those coaches fired for you. Go Noles!

Lol, how many points will the Mighty Gators be speared by?

Wait. We have to get eaten by Mizzou first!
I'm thinking it will be closer than expected. It's a rivalry game in the Swamp so I figure it will be tight until the 4th quarter. The Noles ultimately win 34-20.

Back
Top Bottom