********** gator football *********** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Getting some Zook vibes myself. Hoping that comparison isn't apt.
This just reminded me of a funny story, I was at a home Florida game in maybe 2016 and I was with my GF at the time, pretty heavily intoxicated and I saw this familiar face walking next to use and I go look honey its Ron Zook, blah blah blah. He looks at me weirdly and I say hello, he nods and says hello but the exchange was a little weird. I sober up that night and it randomly hit me ........that was Jack Del Rio :cheers:

This just reminded me of a funny story, I was at a home Florida game in maybe 2016 and I was with my GF at the time, pretty heavily intoxicated and I saw this familiar face walking next to use and I go look honey its Ron Zook, blah blah blah. He looks at me weirdly and I say hello, he nods and says hello but the exchange was a little weird. I sober up that night and it randomly hit me ........that was Jack Del Rio :cheers:
That's hilarious.

I'll be driving the Fire Napier and take Stricklin with you bandwagon.

Inexcusable display of high school football. Good QBs don't want to play for Napier.

It's as bad as last year but there is no AR15 to light things up here and there.

At least Florida has a few gimme games on their schedule this season. Because with all the games they have against top tier teams, they might have trouble winning enough games to make it to a minor bowl game this year.

Napier IMO looks like Dustin Rhodes (WWE) Son of wrestling legend Dusty Rhodes.

Seriously, Attempting to return the punt inside the 10 that led to the Int & the Utes going up 24-3 was yyuuugge!

p.s. I wish fans here would stop copying the ridiculous alphabetic gang symbol flashed in Coral Gables

Back
Top Bottom