General NCAA thread | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

I'd agree, even under Chip Kelly recruiting wasn't great at Oregon and got worse under Helfrich, and IMO, Washington hiring Chris Peterson was the worst thing to happen to Oregon as 1)That state is loaded with talent and Sark was recruiting well and 2)Peterson is an amazing coach.

Plus, I think Oregon needed to get away from Chip's system... they just didn't have adjustments as teams adapted.

Taggart has adjusted some over the years, but it is all based out of the run game. I think landing a player like Flowers allowed him to do a little more on offense, but I know he likes the power running game.

It is going to be interesting to see if he can pull some of these players out of Florida, he was already doing pretty well in state and that was without the facilities Oregon has (which I have to believe are one of the top 5 in the country). A lot fo advantages in Oregon with that Nike money. Taggart is familiar with the Pac 12....really like this move for him and for the program.

Purdue made a good hire in Jeff Brohm too. In that West division I think he can have them challenging Wisconsin and Iowa in 2 or 3 years. All he's got to do is find himself a QB or 2.

Unfortunatley next season he opens with us and a Lamar Jackson that has another spring and fall of improvement under his belt.

[video=youtube;Yrrj0076E9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrrj0076E9U[/video]

I am as far from a college expert as you can get, but Kiffin seems like a hell of a hire for FAU. Even if he does just see it as a stepping stone :idk:

If Kiffin doesn't hire assistants that are strong recruiters he won't last long. Namor and and Slimm obviously know better but from what I've read, Kiffin has a hard time connecting with recruits and is in the background when it comes to recruiting.

If Kiffin doesn't hire assistants that are strong recruiters he won't last long. Namor and and Slimm obviously know better but from what I've read, Kiffin has a hard time connecting with recruits and is in the background when it comes to recruiting.
That's because he is a dick!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Actually,Lane is a great recruiter...but recruiting for Bama,USC,or Tenn..is probably easier than at FAU.....the problem with Lane is...well, he is recently divorced...and he likes the college aged girls....time for Lane to move on before something silly happens.
Thanks Lane..you did a hell of a job...and good luck to you....Time to see how Otis is at calling plays.

Actually,Lane is a great recruiter...but recruiting for Bama,USC,or Tenn..is probably easier than at FAU.....the problem with Lane is...well, he is recently divorced...and he likes the college aged girls....time for Lane to move on before something silly happens.
Thanks Lane..you did a hell of a job...and good luck to you....Time to see how Otis is at calling plays.
"Lane, this is more of an X and O questions. If I bang your Ex wife, will I get to see her "O" face?

:lol: that was an interesting few mins on google

Still, I suppose a lot of people involved in football/nfl have worse issues than banging college skanks

Brett McMurphy said on Sirius radio that the belief was that this was Lane's last year at Bama no matter what even if he and Saban wouldn't say it out loud. Any truth to those rumors

Brett McMurphy said on Sirius radio that the belief was that this was Lane's last year at Bama no matter what even if he and Saban wouldn't say it out loud. Any truth to those rumors

Yeah... Saban was done with him. Basically told Kiffin to find a job after this year because his time at Alabama was done.

Yeah... Saban was done with him. Basically told Kiffin to find a job after this year because his time at Alabama was done.

Banging college hotties, coaching, being a dick or a combination of the three?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom