General NCAA thread | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Banging college hotties, coaching, being a dick or a combination of the three?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy..I'd like to be all noble and say I wouldn't do what Lane did.....but I can't say that...Plus,i'm King of Atlantis..i love that fishy smell..

Also sounds like a big reason Lane didn't get a bigger job is because he and the schools he spoke with couldn't agree on a buyout. Houston wanted to make sure they weren't used as a stepping stone.

So all the coaching jobs are filled. What's everyone think of the big hires? I think LSU is now no longer going to be looked at as an SEC contender

Also sounds like a big reason Lane didn't get a bigger job is because he and the schools he spoke with couldn't agree on a buyout. Houston wanted to make sure they weren't used as a stepping stone.

So all the coaching jobs are filled. What's everyone think of the big hires? I think LSU is now no longer going to be looked at as an SEC contender

Texas and Oregon did well

USF did nicely as well, Strong is a big name and has lots of experience recruiting in Florida.

LSU may serve as a warning...not many want to come to the SEC to compete for second...

I think Oregon fared the best. Not convinced that Herman does any better than Strong. LSU took a step back. I really like Strong and hope he does well with FSU.

Also think its telling that Scott Frost wasn't in the conversation at Oregon. Toxic personality outweighs coaching ability.

PJ Fleck should be taking a step up next season.

I think Oregon fared the best. Not convinced that Herman does any better than Strong. LSU took a step back. I really like Strong and hope he does well with FSU.

Also think its telling that Scott Frost wasn't in the conversation at Oregon. Toxic personality outweighs coaching ability.

PJ Fleck should be taking a step up next season.

I'm thinking Notre Dame next year for PJ.

I'm thinking Notre Dame next year for PJ.

I think they may be it...Fleck was the hot name this year and looks to be a guy waiting for the right situation.

Willie Taggart hired Jim Leavitt at Oregon...

That Colorado defense was damn good and USF's was not...nothing against Ray Woodie who is a hell of a position coach and recruiter, but I can understand with going with someone that has a better track record. Leavitt was a bit screwed over at USF glad he has been coaching again because he is a damn good coach. in a couple of years, Oregon will be fighting for that Pac 12 title.

Watching the Citrus Bowl is further making the point that Lamar Jackson didn't deserve the heisman.

Won it in September, lost it when it mattered.

After a slight wobble saban has restored normal service

Watching the Citrus Bowl is further making the point that Lamar Jackson didn't deserve the heisman.

Won it in September, lost it when it mattered.

Yes REAL Heisman winners can do something with all of those unblocked defensive lineman streaming through as soon as the ball is snapped. Don't worry your guy lost it in the first half of the season when he decided to play like luke warm dog ****. :lol:

Bama has a better lb group than the fins and it isnt even close. Nasty

[TWEET]815323318219894784[/TWEET]

He accepted that penalty with such grace and humility...

@AdamSchefter: Michigan TE Jake Butt tore his ACL during Friday night’s Orange Bowl loss and will need to undergo surgery, per source close to school.

****ing hell. I like Butt

@AdamSchefter: Michigan TE Jake Butt tore his ACL during Friday night’s Orange Bowl loss and will need to undergo surgery, per source close to school.

****ing hell. I like Butt

And this is why I don't blame players for sitting out.

Not sure if that last sentence is intentional, funny regardless.

Back
Top Bottom