General NCAA thread | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Lamar Jackson playing behind a line coached by Mike Summers? Oh yes please.

And Caleb Johnson just cancelled his official to UF...

You have to come to Tally this year...the Nole defense will be looking for redemption.

You have to come to Tally this year...the Nole defense will be looking for redemption.

I'd say the entire FSU team will be looking for redemption. It's going to be interesting to see what weekend the ACC schedules this game on.

I'd say the entire FSU team will be looking for redemption. It's going to be interesting to see what weekend the ACC schedules this game on.
It will be highlighted in my calendar for sure!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It will be highlighted in my calendar for sure!

We are at Clemson and UF this year, home against Louisville and Miami....

We should have 4 or 5 primetime games...hell, the FSU game is one of the few times you will see UM and UF in a primetime game...you're welcome.

I'm predicting a losing season this year for the tigers.

Can't lose a player like Watson and keep winning, got to hold it down until Sunshine arrives on campus :lol:

We are at Clemson and UF this year, home against Louisville and Miami....

We should have 4 or 5 primetime games...hell, the FSU game is one of the few times you will see UM and UF in a primetime game...you're welcome.

I could see College Game Day being in Tallahassee for the FSU - U of L rematch. Especially with Clemson being a bit down next season.

I could see College Game Day being in Tallahassee for the FSU - U of L rematch. Especially with Clemson being a bit down next season.

FSU should be top 5 UL should be top 10-15...easily could be a gameday type game.

FSU will already get the Kickoff gameday against Bama as both should start the year top 5.

recruit rankings.png

Here is a nice composite list of the rankings for the 2017 class...

I do find it interesting that Scout always seems more off then the rest...

View attachment 18101

Here is a nice composite list of the rankings for the 2017 class...

I do find it interesting that Scout always seems more off then the rest...
I typically trust Rivals the most regarding college recruiting. They have us at 5 and it seems about right.

I typically trust Rivals the most regarding college recruiting. They have us at 5 and it seems about right.

I think most are pretty close, it is just that Scout is oddly off...Rivals is my goto in this, though, I have followed it since they started tracking prospects this way.

I think most are pretty close, it is just that Scout is oddly off...Rivals is my goto in this, though, I have followed it since they started tracking prospects this way.
They are all typically pretty close, I just prefer rivals.

Now Michigan State is caught up in a sexual assault investigation involving 3 football players and one staff member. This is the second sexual assault investigation pending in Spartans athletic programs. There have been several instances in the not to distant past that trouble in East Lansing has been handled poorly but that may not occur here. The university has hired an outside law firm to investigate.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...during-sexual-assault-investigation/97715274/

Canes knock off Duke after beating Virginia last week. Both top 15 ranked. Maybe they'll sneak in the madness after all :idk:

Report: Auburn bribed players

Surprise, surprise. :sarcon:

Auburn's football program changed players' grades to secure eligibility, offered money to potential NFL draft picks so they would return for their senior seasons, and violated NCAA recruiting rules under former coach Gene Chizik, according to a report by former New York Times and Sports Illustrated writer Selena Roberts.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...recruiting-rules-gene-chizik-according-report

As if this is different from any other programs.

How about Maryland knocking off Texas. Not sure if that's the Terps improving under Durkin or Texas being over rated.

Back
Top Bottom