Gesicki may be a Chicago Bear soon. (RUMOR) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki may be a Chicago Bear soon. (RUMOR)

I gotta tell you I would take that trade if im getting smith. I like gesicki but give me smith all day on this defense.

Yes, me too.

I like Gesicki. Think he would thrive here.

However, to make it work, cap wise, this is one way to limit the cap concerns.

With that said, I would prefer to have both. I dont think we would trade Gesicki or have to to get Smith

Smith in Miami makes too much sense for me to believe we don't go get him.

Herbert, Allen, Mahomes, Burrow etc. He does a lot to equalize and fill in or complete that gap for us.

I don't see any way we trade for Smith. I also don't think we trade Gesicki, as others have said, he wouldn't be active if that was the case, and also, we really don't have another TE ready to get the reps that he would otherwise take.

Interesting. I keep reading all this hype for Cole Kmet in FF and it baffles me. Crazy how much things change the final month before regular season.

Mike’s a great poster with excellent in depth insight, but where’s this coming from? If it’s just fan talk/speculation then there’s nothing to it….

Haven't heard a word about this from people i know in the industry that work with the team.
Gesicki has a really good relationship with Tua and McDaniels really likes him.
I'd be shocked if this happens.
Plus, Miami just traded Shaheen. I think they would have hung onto him, but then again things can change in a hurry.

If it's Smith for Gesicki that's pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom