Gesicki to New England | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

I'm thinking you could establish yourself as a true trendsetter and use

eL oh Elohim (pronounced el-oh-heem)

You read my mind, but there were no "Lamads" or "pointers" on my keyboard.
Think of all the fun "spellchecker" would have had with that.

Shalom

One year of Hebrew and that's about all I remember. - rLOL

I liked Giesicki at one point but it seems like he regressed and think that is the reason for lack of playing time last year. Obviously, he can’t block but he can’t get open and doesn’t have good hands. I’m glad he’s in NE

Terms: Mike Gesicki’s deal with the #Patriots is for 1-year and $4.5M with another $4.5M available in incentives.

He got exactly what I thought he would get per year based on his one dimensional talent, but the league denying him a multi unit deal is rough on him and what they think

I even said I thought 3/12 mill

Last season really screwed him. If the team allowed him to FA the previous season he would have gotten a much better payday.

Last season really screwed him. If the team allowed him to FA the previous season he would have gotten a much better payday.
He also is running into this year's biggest story... FA prices are down, in most cases, they are waaaay down.

Only a very few players are actually cashing in this year... yes, Miami has become a destination, but getting David Long for 5.5M/year is stupid cheap. Likewise the below 2M that we will be paying Elliot, and it's like this all over the league. Quality players in less premium positions are receiving offers that they would have assumed to be insultingly low.

Only stupid teams are over-paying for players.

He also is running into this year's biggest story... FA prices are down, in most cases, they are waaaay down.

Only a very few players are actually cashing in this year... yes, Miami has become a destination, but getting David Long for 5.5M/year is stupid cheap. Likewise the below 2M that we will be paying Elliot, and it's like this all over the league. Quality players in less premium positions are receiving offers that they would have assumed to be insultingly low.

Only stupid teams are over-paying for players.

Plus the TE position is just not like it use to be.

What compensatory pick are we looking at?

Its not an outlier, Dolphins castoffs dont amount to much despite what some fans think.

I was being sarcastic. Of course I’m not really expecting it to happen

he is a good teammate and team player and a nice guy but this is business and we screwed this one up. NE always say they'd rather get rid of a player a year too early than a year too late and that's why they always get so many comp picks and picks from trading away players when they have the chance.

I know teams make an exception from time to time but if you do that too often you end up with a team full of exceptions
I get your point but I’m proud to see that we’re nothing like those ****ing Patriots… Ronald Rambo ha ha ha ha ha ha got a love talk to text… Old rumble… Grumble grumble. And I hope we never are. We can win while not having to be evil. By the way Bella checks nothing without Brady

MG was a good teammate, made some plays over the years and had a great ability to high point a catch. Beyond that, he was mostly a liability on field and his presence in the huddle typically telegraphed our intentions for the next play.

I will always appreciate the value of his attitude towards the Dolphins and his teammates, but not re-signing him was the right move. I wish him the best....except for during our two head to head meetings every year!

I was always a fan of his as a Fin, but gotta admit this is funny… and true

was a big fan of his at PSU and here. Word was mike wanted to either stay in MIA or play near home in NJ. My assumption is that NE is the local he preferred in teams who reached out.

Back
Top Bottom