Gesicki to New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5", can outleap opponents and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5" and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.
Yes but he can’t outrun anyone, not a good blocker and can’t break a tackle from a small DB.

He will be a redzone threat for them though.

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5", can outleap opponents and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.
Don’t see it unless he improves getting off the line

He's playing behind Hunter Henry whom is 10x better than he is. Patriots did this as their yearly ritual. He's not going to succeed and instead of being "a nice guy" in Miami the second he wasnt being used he should have demanded a trade.

What honestly is he thinking? A one year deal in a dump that’s cold in the same division NE can’t possibly win? Is it to “stick it” to the Dolphins?

What a d-bag.
Most here were kinda D-Bags to him

This still holds true

In 2021, Gesicki tied the team's single-season tight end receptions record with 73 (Randy McMichael, 2004). His 780 receiving yards that year were second-most by a tight end in Dolphins annals (Randy McMichael, 2004). Gesicki has 199 career receptions for 2,255 yards, both of which are third-most by a tight end in team history.
;)

He’s like the Ted Ginn of Tight Ends, minus the family. Always feel he’s playing scared of getting hurt.

Nothing to see here.

Lilly livered TE who we will see point for the odd first down as if he's an all pro!

Back
Top Bottom