Gesicki to New England | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

I wish we woulda traded him last year when I originally brought him up but got backlash for it as if this guy was the second coming of Travis Kelce
I don’t think this is true at all. Most here know he can’t block worth a damn. Glorified slot receiver. Majority know anyway, majority are not thinking he’s Kelce.

Exactly what I didn't want to happen, yet fully expected, with him and Van Ginkle. Bet it happens for both now. Not cause I'm worried about them there, just were 2 of my faves and the last place I wanted them to go was there. Ugh. Wish they thought more like Zach, but guys gotta do what they gotta do for themselves.

Exactly what I didn't want to happen, yet fully expected, with him and Van Ginkle. Bet it happens for both now. Not cause I'm worried about them there, just were 2 of my faves and the last place I wanted them to go was there. Ugh. Wish they thought more like Zach, but guys gotta do what they gotta do for themselves.
Hopefully AVG signs with the raiders instead of Pats. He was heading to Vegas yesterday.

Being a Penn St. fan, I loved it when we drafted him; I thought he'd be really good for us.
He made a few plays, but he really hasn't been a big difference maker.
I think if used properly, he could be a solid, productive player.
He needs to find a place where they'll use him at his best fit, though. I don't think he's scheme transcendent.

He is instantly the best receiver on the Pats.

Doesnt need to block much when he is WR1.

Back
Top Bottom