Gesicki to New England | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

I’m around 24/7.

Just don’t agree with you.
Then you didn’t read that thread
Everyone was sucking his dick in that thread
Or they just couldn’t see the point which I didn’t get either

Looks like Bill likes the 50/50 ball because that’s about all they are going to have this year.

Then you didn’t read that thread
Everyone was sucking his dick in that thread
Or they just couldn’t see the point which I didn’t get either
Giving someone a bj doesn’t make them Kelce. As I said, I don’t see people acting like he’s Kelce. Maybe they wanted to keep him for whatever reason. He has been a threat in past, but has also made plenty of mistakes, can’t break tackles, and can’t block.

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5", can outleap opponents and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.
He gets no separation and no YAC. While I agree he is tall and has decent hands, he obviously wasn’t a player that was in demand by teams around the league.

The Patriots signing him for only one year at less money than he received last season is basically saying, “ we will take a chance on you but we just aren’t sure about you beyond one year”.

Giving someone a bj doesn’t make them Kelce. As I said, I don’t see people acting like he’s Kelce. Maybe they wanted to keep him for whatever reason. He has been a threat in past, but has also made plenty of mistakes, can’t break tackles, and can’t block.
Loved his enthusiasm
Loved his dedication
Loved that he was a team player

But he couldn’t get off the line, couldn’t block and ran like giraffe with a broken leg

Wish it was different and those were my points last year but people hated the truth thrown in their faces

Grade: C+
It’s a good pairing. NE gets value from a somewhat successful player on a short-term deal. Gesicki gets a pass-catching role in more traditional offense that likely won‘t require him to do a lot of blocking.

Last edited:
Grade: C+
It’s a good pairing. NE gets value from a somewhat successful known player on a short-term deal. Gesicki gets a pass-catching role in more traditional offense that likely won‘t require him to do a lot of blocking.
So he’s going to play slot WR then, with no separation and no yac.

Back
Top Bottom