Gesicki to New England | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

Because there’s little demand for a big slot that cannot separate or run anything but a seam route or jump ball. NE is collecting pieces from the 2020 Dolphins.
Doesn’t mean I have to like it. It’s like no other division exists in this ****ed up league.

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5", can outleap opponents and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.
Last two decades of pats offense required TEs to block well. I don’t see belicheat as someone who’s going to draw up these big time plays. Historically he’s a defensive guy. But maybe he can.

Prepare yourselves for GodGrier to trade a whole draft for Brock Bowers. Would be worth it.

The dude is good at making spectacular catches, which at times turned him into a matchup problem despite not separating all that well. He was also a good asset in the red zone. He’s going to make his share of highlight reel catches next year that will make Dolphins fans mad. Let’s see if Belichick can be the one to light a fire under him as far as blocking goes. Basically he’s giving Gesicki one chance to become like Gronk.

Last two decades of pats offense required TEs to block well. I don’t see belicheat as someone who’s going to draw up these big time plays. Historically he’s a defensive guy. But maybe he can.
Maybe their OC does?

So NE get Gesicki and they also wanted AVG but didn’t get him. Gesicki made some nice catches from time to time but he just didn’t fit our offense. The right move would have been to trade him when we had a chance but it is what it is.

I'm looking for a TE at 51

The NFL agrees that he sucks as proven by his non existent market. Patriots? I will now root for his failure.

Good luck G. It was obvious that he wasn't wanted in Miami. He took what seems like a higher paycheck and good for him. He provided some really good moments during his time. He was a great teammate. Wish him the best except when he plays us. Maybe he comes back in 2 years after he learns to block??

The biggest worry for me and every team deals with this is how much offense will Belechick get insight on?

Back
Top Bottom