Gesicki to New England | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gesicki to New England

That’s how you have to analyze it imo..

Who’s gonna get more reps as the third or fourth option

I would think berrios will be able to separate, catch and run down the field more efficiently and more productively
yep the out patterns for 5 yards that he could never separate on. Barrios will actually get separation and catch them instead of being broken up.

I bet Big Mike succeeds. He wasn't a good fit in the Dolphins team, with Mike McDaniel's requirement of a TE to be a good blocker, but he is still 6'5", can outleap opponents and has good hands. Belichick can design plays for him to succeed. Interesting that he is only on a 1 year deal.
Now he's gone to the Pats I hope he DOESNT succeed. Guess I'm old fashioned and I'm comfortable with it.

Yes but he can’t outrun anyone, not a good blocker and can’t break a tackle from a small DB.

He will be a redzone threat for them though.

You watch, when the Dolphins play against him — he’ll be the 2nd coming of George Kittle or Deebo Samuel with regard to breaking tackles and getting YAC.

It’s just what happens to my teams.

Loved his enthusiasm
Loved his dedication
Loved that he was a team player

But he couldn’t get off the line, couldn’t block and ran like giraffe with a broken leg

Wish it was different and those were my points last year but people hated the truth thrown in their faces

I don’t always agree with you but on this one I’m with you 100%.

I too was upset when we tagged him and I definitely wanted him traded at the deadline.

I’d NEVER say he sucks or anything to that affect. He could do something’s here and there. But his shortcomings were always obvious.

He should’ve departed a year ago but finally we can try to evolve on offense with an actual TE.

I understand not wanting to see him in a Patriots uni, but outside of that there is no Dolphin fan that should be upset that we finally moved on.

Last edited:
You watch, when the Dolphins play against him — he’ll be the 2nd coming of George Kittle or Deebo Samuel with regard to breaking tackles and getting YAC.

It’s just what happens to my teams.

Not with Gesicki. The New England winds are enough to knock him off his feet.

Surely he’ll be motivated when he plays us but what team knows better how to take him out of game?

Back
Top Bottom