Get rid of Zach and Sam! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get rid of Zach and Sam!

Originally posted by dolfan06
not really, i think getting rid of zach is a bad idea!:tongue:
Well, then that settles it....it must be a good idea.:lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Indy rushed for 115 yards.....Tenn rushed for 109....less yards on more attempts.....

thats just a function of how good their rusher is... nothing to do with tackling IMO..... eddie george is faltering - the "edge" is bad ***!

I will tell you what a winner is Zach Thomas this guy is one few players in the league willing to take a paycut to make his team better this guy probably got more heart than any player on the dolphins roster.:up:

I like Zack, but I wouldn't mind a larger MLB. Zack just gets too banged up at the latter part of every year. Unless they already had his replacement, I think we should keep him.

you work as hard as he does on the field all over the field alot of players will be banged up he is the not the biggest strongest but he is smart fast an he know were to be at nobody works any harder than he does on the football field.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Not only that Navy, but if you look at tackle totals on NFL.com....Zach has POOR solo-tackle totals compared to other leaders...

hey inFIN, please send some of that dope you smoke over here to germany, that must be really good stuff.....:lol:

Originally posted by Al13
hey inFIN, please send some of that dope you smoke over here to germany, that must be really good stuff.....:lol:
That's funny but, it's already been said 50 times. :D

Any chance you might want to address my last post?? I'm really interested in what you think about that.

Last edited:
Seems to me that he should be leading the league or close to it, especially in a defense designed to free him up....

Back
Top Bottom