Get your fans from afar flags | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get your fans from afar flags

So I live in Canada, I'm a Canadian Citizen, passed the extensive test on the long (lol) history of the nation. But I was born and bred (mostly) in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and still regard myself as very much a Geordie, Englishman, Briton. To complicate matters further my father is Spanish and I grew up for a large chunk of my early life on the beaches of Mallorca. It's a confusing mess in our household where 4 of the 5 of our kids were born in Calgary (the other is a Geordie like me but speaks with a Canadian accent, I failed there) to a French Canadian mother from Montreal who's family think they are Italian !

Long story short, The English cross of St. George or the British, Union Jack please for me :)

This is a great idea. Can i have the Ozzy flag?

I'm sure they could give you this but I don't think that's what you mean :p

iu

So I live in Canada, I'm a Canadian Citizen, passed the extensive test on the long (lol) history of the nation. But I was born and bred (mostly) in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and still regard myself as very much a Geordie, Englishman, Briton. To complicate matters further my father is Spanish and I grew up for a large chunk of my early life on the beaches of Mallorca. It's a confusing mess in our household where 4 of the 5 of our kids were born in Calgary (the other is a Geordie like me but speaks with a Canadian accent, I failed there) to a French Canadian mother from Montreal who's family think they are Italian !

Long story short, The English cross of St. George or the British, Union Jack please for me :)
You're a mutt? lol. I'll make you a Saint George one...

Back
Top Bottom