Giants and Packers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants and Packers

And this one's in the books. Great game by the Giants both defensively and offensively. And yet, another regular season high powered offense/poor defense goes down.

What does it say that the two best QB's this year (Brees and Rodgers) are out of the playoffs because of great defense?

I don't think I could have watched the 32nd ranked defense win a super bowl...thank you giants 27th ranked defense haha

Who says defense does not won titles. Let's stop all that bull**** talk. Only one elite QB left and he is not favored to win.Can't control the clock you can't win.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Giants dominated but the refs tried to steal the game from them. And I hate the Giants but my god those refs were horrible.

Who says defense does not won titles. Let's stop all that bull**** talk. Only one elite QB left and he is not favored to win.Can't control the clock you can't win.

I wouldn't say Eli isn't an elite QB. He just comes up huge when his team needs him to. You are right, though, that teams still need a defense and that's being proven for the most part this season.

Eli Manning is a top five QB in this league.

Stop this nonsense already.

Back
Top Bottom