Giants sign Michael Thomas to 2 year deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants sign Michael Thomas to 2 year deal

We also lost Damien Williams on ST as well as Fede. They will have some guys to replace but we seem to have good coaching there so I am not too worried.

We also lost Damien Williams on ST as well as Fede. They will have some guys to replace but we seem to have good coaching there so I am not too worried.
Hadn’t heard about Fede. Is he gone?

I've still got so many memories of him and Rambo taking bad angles late year and playoffs in 2016...let it go. It was so disappointing to have a rare Dolphins playoff berth be completely derailed not by being on our backup QB but more by being on our backup safeties who couldn't stop a simple run from being a big run and a dump off pass from being a TD.

I never expected him to stay here, anyway.

We'll always have that 2013 pick of Tom Brady. Wish him the best.

I remember that pick. It always felt like we cheated in that one since Thomas was only signed from San Fran or something that week and he hadn't been indoctrinated into our culture of turning wins into losses, so he actually made a game-sealing play that no tenured Dolphin at that point would have.

Hadn’t heard about Fede. Is he gone?

He's a free agent and I don't really expect him to be resigned considering we have 5 DE's locked under contract already as well as two others...Malveaux & Woodard, who was just signed in January.

Thanks for the Brady INT and for all the charitable efforts in South Florida. Wish him well.

Special Teams is dying. Almost all kicks go out of bounds or everyone almost always call for fair catches on punt returns

Not true. The NFL average was about 2 kick returns per game and 2 punt returns per game. So 4 per game, per team. And there wasn't a single team in the NFL that had more fair catches than returns.

Back
Top Bottom