- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.
If you dont like our players,or our fans,why would you even waste you time posting on ANOTHER teams fan-site.....I dunno,seems like you gotta lotta time on your hands there nycjunc.

But then thats right....your a Jets fan.....

Dude nyjunc, with all due respect: dolphins fans act like our team is the best because our team has the highest winning percentage since the AFL merger (around 58%) and we are still the only team to ever go undefeated. We dream big because we have always been winners.

No offense but reg season win % is meaningless. It's about Super Bowl titles, we finished 9-7 last year and missed the playoffs- we didn't get a medal for having a "winning season".

Dolphin fans always act like they are the Yankees of the NFL when they aren't even in the discussion for best franchise historically.

haha actually we TOOK it from you guys but dont let reality get in the way.:up::lol2:
I'd be very frustrated too if my team started out 3-0 and are 6-6 at this point. Thats gotta be a letdown.

Yeah, 2 KRs for TDs and a fumble return but we didn't give it away. Do you watch football?

I picture nyjunc like SNL's Stuart Smalley -"I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me!"

Stuart_Smalley_sitting-1.jpg

I bet he says that all the time in the mirror:lol::lol:

The fact that you known who that guy is frightens me.

So can you specify which specific posters are being hypocritical or are you just a fan of sweeping generalizations? :ponder:

I think those w/ clear consciences don't worry about it, those that are being hypocritical have taken offense to it. That's the easiest way to sort it out.

It's more my board than yours as I have been here longer and contributed more.quote]

Is that your battle cry or what? Everytime someone calls you out as a troll (and you know you are one) you reply with this same BS.

I know it's real easy to just copy and paste this response onto our forums ad nauseam but really man, it's getting old. And yes, it's OUR forums... You see that dolphin at the top of the page? That means it's for Miami Dolphin fans no matter how much more free time you have than some of us.

Welcome back, I'm glad I can inspire another poster to post this week!

nyjunc yes I do watch football. Special teams and getting turnovers are a HUGE part of the game too. Thats great that your amazing defense stopped the Wildcat the second time we played but they couldnt stop Ted freakin Ginn. Again, you are making so many excuses and being a sore loser.

And how is knowing who the character Stuart Smalley "frightening"? Its a funny character played by Al Franken on SNL. Google him.

nyjunc yes I do watch football. Special teams and getting turnovers are a HUGE part of the game too. Thats great that your amazing defense stopped the Wildcat the second time we played but they couldnt stop Ted freakin Ginn. Again, you are making so many excuses and being a sore loser.

And how is knowing who the character Stuart Smalley "frightening"? Its a funny character played by Al Franken on SNL. Google him.

I'm worried about you, anyone who thinks Al Franken is funny cannot posibly have a sense of humor.

I'm not making excuses, you beat us on some fluky plays. Normally Ginn stinks as KR, normally we have excellent coverage. It didn't happen. you swept us. Should I bow down and worship the dolphins b/c you swept us?

I'm worried about you, anyone who thinks Al Franken is funny cannot posibly have a sense of humor.

I'm not making excuses, you beat us on some fluky plays. Normally Ginn stinks as KR, normally we have excellent coverage. It didn't happen. you swept us. Should I bow down and worship the dolphins b/c you swept us?

Short answer: Yes
Altnernate answer: You can cancel your account here.

I'd be missed if I stopped posting here unlike you.

Hey you may have a point, no one says I'm their favorite anything on this website.

No one here likes you

There IS a difference. Also the other difference between me and you, I don't need to say "I'll be missed" on a ****ing WEB SITE to feel special.
So what the differnce between us? We can start at the penis or say I don't give a **** and see who really means it!

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.
what did he do that was classless? he held up two fingers and said I am 2 for 2. He didn't jump in his face, put his hands on him, follow him to the sideline, challenge him to a fight, none of those things. I have seen your boy Jesus Revis pull the same type of antics. So once you know the difference between spirited competition and classless behavior, at that point you should put up an honest post, not one that is biased towards the Dolphins!:up:

Hey you may have a point, no one says I'm their favorite anything on this website.

No one here likes you

There IS a difference. Also the other difference between me and you, I don't need to say "I'll be missed" on a ****ing WEB SITE to feel special.
So what the differnce between us? We can start at the penis or say I don't give a **** and see who really means it!

I'm LOVED here, if it wasn't for me who would inspire posters like you to post?

You don't post much, why not stay focused on football?

what did he do that was classless? he held up two fingers and said I am 2 for 2. He didn't jump in his face, put his hands on him, follow him to the sideline, challenge him to a fight, none of those things. I have seen your boy Jesus Revis pull the same type of antics. So once you know the difference between spirited competition and classless behavior, at that point you should put up an honest post, not one that is biased towards the Dolphins!:up:

Read the first few posts, I personally have no problem w/ what he did. That's part of football, read the earlier posts to understand what my point was.

I think those w/ clear consciences don't worry about it, those that are being hypocritical have taken offense to it. That's the easiest way to sort it out.

So the answer to my question is no then, I didn't think so.

And that is some terrible logic. I imagine the falsely accused would have taken more offense to it rather than the guilty. But I guess this is just more of junc's "truth's"

Thats Vontae being Vontae same thing he used to do in Illinois he is not intimidated by anyone dont matter whot you are or how many rings you have in your fingers. He is competitive, he was just letting Brady know not to do it again :p

You know, after thinking about it, maybe Vontae wasn't saying he picked Brady off two times.....

Maybe he asked Brady how many kids he had? :D

Back
Top Bottom